William/Grissom Hot Pics Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
poppylvgriss he does do it on purpose!
I think his aim is too make us all faint. Bit like a mexican wave, we all pass out in our living rooms at different times, according to the time differences. :lol:

Just to add my opinion on the matter, I like men that are really masculine, so anyone my age are just too...like boys. You know? They all seem to feel the need to go to the gym, and have muscles, and that all just repulses me. Maybe it's due to my bi-ness, (I think I just invented a new word.) I like...flesh. A muscly woman is just not right. *shudder*

I am going to bed now, I can't be bothered to go and search for a new Billy pic, so I will just revel in the hotness that you have previously posted, and hope that I have sweet, sweet dreams. :devil:

eggbe4thechicken said:
poppylvgriss he does do it on purpose!
I think his aim is too make us all faint. Bit like a mexican wave, we all pass out in our living rooms at different times, according to the time differences. :lol:

Just to add my opinion on the matter, I like men that are really masculine, so anyone my age are just too...like boys. You know? They all seem to feel the need to go to the gym, and have muscles, and that all just repulses me. Maybe it's due to my bi-ness, (I think I just invented a new word.) I like...flesh. A muscly woman is just not right. *shudder*

I am going to bed now, I can't be bothered to go and search for a new Billy pic, so I will just revel in the hotness that you have previously posted, and hope that I have sweet, sweet dreams. :devil:

Of course he does it on purpose, he knows so how to play the camera. he's a cagey guy... remember he's been around for a looong time,and so knows what he's doing!!! on CSI, when the camera angles in on him, and his "face" he so knows how to play it!!! that's the wonder of him, Warrick does it too, their all awesome.. such professionals, and so in tune with one another ;)

THE SLY GRIN

grissoms gurl great pictures
Nesting Dolls was great when he was so excited to look at the bodies in tar

Lol, I always laugh at those plastic shoe things they have to put on. I mean, on some pics its a really serious atmospehere and then I laugh because of those ridiculous things LOL!

I got Gunshy tday (Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Thanks again dear!) so in honour...

***Image removed. 19ams87, you are a heartbeat away from receiving an official warning for continuing to disregard requests to mind the size requirement for posting of images in this Forum.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back