Who is world's favorite CSI character?

If you were a regular character, which role would you choose?

• CSI

Votes: 60 70.6%
  • Detective

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • Lab tech

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • Coroner

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Other (tell us which role you'd choose!)

Votes: 5 5.9%

• Total voters
Date: March 17, 2005
Time: 9:32 pm est.
Total votes: 126

Sara 31
Catherine 30
Grissom 27
Greg 23
Nick 10
Warrick 5

Yeah, two female characters beat male characters, that's
beyond my imagination :eek:.i bet it's the first time on the TV shows.Though i like grissom,i perfer sara,she deserves it :rolleyes:

Thing is if you look through the pages of this thread, you can see where i have posted results at the time and the flux.

This poll is never ending from what i can tell, so it will change as more vote in it.

I don't think I voted for my favorite character but even thought its tough between Sara and Grissom I have to pick Sara. I love to see strong women act on T.V. She loves her job and is a great CSI. She sticks with something no matter how long it takes. Plus she has had some tough times over the past few seasons and deserves to be number one for overcoming odds. ;)

Posted by Sidle_my_Idol:
It is so bad and senseless when ppl become totally ad hominom, isn't it? A month ago, i visited couple of Catherine and g/c ship sites and I was totally... I mean totally shocked to read their comments on Sara. They posted wayyyy meaner things than Sara fans ever did. I was so heart broken and mad and started hating Cat. But then I knew it was unfair for her character just because of those psychotic fans,so I calmed down.
I'm glad now I've found decent sites.
But gosh never any fansite has made me that mad.
Those freaky nutjobs.

sorry...I just had to let this out, only because here ppl hear what others have to say and we've got candid moderator.

huh I might have gone off topic...so well anyone could guess...I voted for one and only Sara Sidle. If there was second second fav vote, I would have voted for Grissom or Brass(he deserves to be mentioned by the way).

I've had the opposite experience. When the show first started, I was quite a Grissom/Sara shipper. I wrote some fanfiction and everything (you know, a pretty hard-core shipper ;)). I think when the show first started, I thought there was something there. They just seemed so cute together.:)

By the third season, I started drifting away from it. I realized that there really isn't much there at all. Sara has a crush on Grissom, and I think he's uncomfortable about it (he definitely doesn't feel the same).

Now I've become a little bit of a Grissom/Catherine shipper. They have such a cool relationship. They seem like best friends too. :)

Anywhoo, the point I was getting aroung to making is that the things I've read about Catherine on Sara/Grissom sites are unbelievablly mean. It used to make me really uncomfortable, because I always liked Catherine. I never hear anything mean about Sara. I guess I'm sticking with the good people. :) I can direct you to some nice sites if you'd like?

Posted by Destiny:
Date: March 17, 2005
Time: 9:32 pm est.
Total votes: 126

Sara 31
Catherine 30
Grissom 27
Greg 23
Nick 10
Warrick 5

Poor Warrick gets no love. Oh well I still love him and glad there are other forums that feel the same way I do.

^^^ Surely you jest? I happen to love Warrick, no matter what race he is. I just happen to love Nick more. ;)

Seriously though, I really hope you don't honestly feel that way... :(

You all have to admit that Catherine has been a little less than nice since the fifth season started. I like Catherine too, WHEN SHE IS NICE!

yup, I second that. But again there's always good and bad side of every person, so I won't complain too much. It's just I go one step front to like Cath and then some cold lines/scenes/manners pushes me back two steps.
But it is just opposite with Sara. She's become mean sometimes, but her reasons to be like that always convinces me. I'm not prejudice...for me Sara is much more likable.

Posted by greglover14:
You all have to admit that Catherine has been a little less than nice since the fifth season started. I like Catherine too, WHEN SHE IS NICE!

i couldn't have said it any better. very well put.i have such a huge kinda like love/(mostly) hate thing with Catherine.

I think there is a big difference between being assertive and just being a diva. I liked Catherine during the 1st-3rd seasons. She was cool, smart, and kept Grissom in check.

Posted by WarricksLady:
Poor Warrick gets no love. Oh well I still love him and glad there are other forums that feel the same way I do.
Well, I think he's the hottest, if that's any consolation!

I went to my parents' place for dinner last night. We were talking about TV and all of a sudden my father says, "Who's that one woman on CSI? Y'know, the rough-looking one. I like her." LOL. He meant Catherine.

I like Catherine too because I think she's allowed some bitchiness, but I must admit that where I like her character on TV, I love her character in fanfic. :D

No contest! It's Grissom all the way. He's such an intelligent, enigmatic, witty character. Oh yeah, being hot helps I suppose. ;)

Back