Who is world's favorite CSI character?

If you were a regular character, which role would you choose?

• CSI

Votes: 60 70.6%
  • Detective

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • Lab tech

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • Coroner

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Other (tell us which role you'd choose!)

Votes: 5 5.9%

• Total voters
If you can do it more power to you. In the movie, Fear, WP was just wearing a towel around his waist, but MY GOD talk about hot. I know that was a couple years ago,but I wish for a little while he would take off those stupid jackets and let us see what he really looks like now. :D ;)

:drools: I was just looking at screenshots of Fear last night. I completely concur with the jacket statement. We can dream, but it would be better to not have to. ;)

Have you seen Kiss The Sky? :p

Manhunter is great. I just watched it today actually. I read that some people think it is superior to Silence of the Lambs, and I must admit I may have to agree with that. Then again it also has William, so I may be biased.

You must see Kiss The Sky asap! Besides for the obvious reasons he just does some incredible acting. Then again I guess that's obvious too. ;)

I'm not sure if I can post pics here (I don't have 100 posts yet), but here are some screenshots I got from billypetersen.com. :D

I can't post images so here are the url's.

Kiss The Sky
Kiss The Sky 2
Kiss The Sky 3

Date: Monday March 21, 2005
Time: 6:40 Pm est.

Total Votes: 133

Sara 32
Catherine 30
Grissom 28
Greg 26
Nick 11
Warrick 6

Posted by Wild_Blue_Gil:
Manhunter is great. I just watched it today actually. I read that some people think it is superior to Silence of the Lambs, and I must admit I may have to agree with that. Then again it also has William, so I may be biased.

You must see Kiss The Sky asap! Besides for the obvious reasons he just does some incredible acting. Then again I guess that's obvious too. ;)

I'm not sure if I can post pics here (I don't have 100 posts yet), but here are some screenshots I got from billypetersen.com. :D

I can't post images so here are the url's.

Kiss The Sky
Kiss The Sky 2
Kiss The Sky 3

:D :D :DThank you very much for the pictures :D :D :D

My sweet blue-eyed Grissom, all the way!! :p I wouldn't want to see any of the cast leave, but I know I would still watch. However, if Grissom were gone, I might still watch, but I know it wouldn't be as religiously as I do, now. Griss is the glue that holds the whole shebang together, for me.

Warrick would have gotten my second vote, if there was one! Actually, he & Brass might have tied. They're both sadly underused on the show, in my opinion. :(

hiiii i'm newww.

phewww that was hard thing to do. I love all the characters of CSI vegas; they're all special in their own way.

i voted for Sara cause she's my favorite character of all time, but i wish i could vote for all of them. They're best together anyway..the best team.

I love them because:
SARA - she's nice, strong,determined, compassionate, natural, lovely
WARRICK - he's cool and natural as well and he's sooo hot.
CATHERINE - she's strong and cool.
GRISSOM - well he's grissom
NICK - he's nice, friendly and hot as well.
BRASS - aahhh brass, i love it when he shows his badge to get through, and he's caring.
Robbins and David- They make even the gruesome scenes fun to watch.
GREGGO- oohh he's so cute and funny(i liked him more in the lab tho).
ECKLIE - love to hate him, (he's cool in Compulsion though)
SOFIA - well..mmm cause she's working with our best team.
ARCHI- he's cute.

did i miss anyone, well if had... just wanna say they're all good.

what???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........ how can grissom be losing??? and to sara.... i'm sorry to say... i hate how sorry was so driven to getting a promotion and not thinking about the people involved in the case in season four... i'm so glad that grissom chose nick over her.... go grissom....... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...............

Posted by Destiny:
Date: Monday March 21, 2005
Time: 6:40 Pm est.

Total Votes: 133

Sara 32
Catherine 30
Grissom 28
Greg 26
Nick 11
Warrick 6

WEEEEEEEEE! GO CATH! Just...go...first.

I like Sara most, but Greg is the handsome one :).
He is so funny, cute, sexy..
Sara is just... Sara. She´s smart and the best..

Greg & Sara forever.

Im a GSR kind of gal, but my fav characters are Greg and Sara. Greg... well look at my screen name. And Sara because a lot of women can realte to her.

Back