Who is world's favorite CSI character?

If you were a regular character, which role would you choose?

• CSI

Votes: 60 70.6%
  • Detective

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • Lab tech

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • Coroner

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Other (tell us which role you'd choose!)

Votes: 5 5.9%

• Total voters
I'm very sad to read these lines from you! I thought you're a normal Sara fan, but you largely disappointed me! Best defence is attack? I could mention mistakes by Sara, too, but this thread is about favorite characters, so I don't understand why did you have to bash Catherine? birdie wrote that she liked Sara, but her DUI was too much for her/him. There was nothing about Catherine, and I think she is more like Grissom's right hand than his master.
Oh, and don't forget one thing: in Burden of Proof when Sara wanted to leave who told Grissom to phone her and order her a flower??? If Cath was selfish and wanted Sara to leave, why did she do that???

I haven't seen very many CSI boards. On this board however (which I've been reading for awhile) people are down right mean to Catherine. I know it's just a few people, but it's a tad overwhelming. I don't see it happen with any other character.

My top characters are Sara, Catherine and Greg (they all have such funny lines, and I just love them) and I'm voting for Catherine. She's confident, smart, she cares a lot about everyone (calling her selfish...whatever).

Oh, and for saying she puts her collegues careers on the line...when did that happen? Are you talking about Nesting Dolls? All she did was stand there! And she's "constantly" putting their lives on the line? When? I remember her saving Grissom's life.

FoxRox, when you start a post with "At Least..." you should really stop and think about what you're saying before pushing submit, because you're coming off pretty bad there.

Man, I don't think a post has ever made me so angry before. :mad:

^Everyone has right to have an opinion. Too bad we don't agree in everything. I don't come to LV so much, because most of the threads are shipping, but I can say (like you probably read) that I think Cath kicks ass and I really dislike Sara.

So, you just have to accept other opinions and of course you have a right to write your own opinion. I think we can all get along and of course people will ALWAYS disagree about things.

If you think someone really steps over the line, you can always contact to moderators. You can't use PM ability, until you have 100 posts, but at least Destiny, who is another moderator of this LV forum, has e-mail address in her profile.

I couldn't agree more with you... It's a bit unusual that you like both girls because it's quite rare. Sara fans think Catherine is their enemy, and vice versa, although I saw less mean Cath fans than Sara fans, but maybe it's just me. Personally, my fav is Catherine, but I have no problem with Sara, except when she goes into that moody mode. I don't know why must someone who likes one of them hate the other one...

Posted by CSILevel1:
I couldn't agree more with you... It's a bit unusual that you like both girls because it's quite rare. Sara fans think Catherine is their enemy, and vice versa, although I saw less mean Cath fans than Sara fans, but maybe it's just me. Personally, my fav is Catherine, but I have no problem with Sara, except when she goes into that moody mode. I don't know why must someone who likes one of them hate the other one...

It's sick!

A lot of women seem to find others threatening (I'm talking in the real world, not the fictional one) and I think the battle between Sara & Catherine fans mirrors that. On this board it's quite one-sided.

I too love both characters! They're my favorites.

I agree with what you said jkraatz. Welcome. :)

I was surprised to find that so many people hate Catherine too. I haven't liked her very much lately, she's been really p*ssy and moody. But usually, I like her, she's been one of my favorite characters in the past...it's just this past season or so she's been really abrasive.

Oh, yeah, jealousy. Many of the Sara fans treat every woman around Grissom as an enemy.
I don't think this board is one-sided, though. It's only a few people who really hate Catherine and doesn't stop bashing her. Just look at the poll: who's in the lead? :) Many of the recently reged people like Catherine.

i could care less about what woman is around Grissom. i never reallie saw Catherine as a threat to Sara. Catherine's been Grissom's buddy for a long time and i like their friendship it's fun to see them talk to each other. it's weird though b/c they are such totally different people but i guess one keeps the other in line.

i used to see Sofia as an enemy in a small way but now after realizing and seeing through the years that Grissom and Sara will never be together adnd they are just strange to be together they're too much a like. i think i saw Sofia just as a threat b/c she was another woman on the show and i reallie didn't know what she was like. she was coming into the woman characters that we already know and kinda steppin in on their territory but i like the change Sofia has brought to the show.

i don't want to sound like i'm Catherine bashing (i don't intend to sorry if anyone takes this in a bad way it's just my opinion) i just wanna say that it seemed to me even though Sofia is on Grissom's team Catherine seemed the one that was most threatened by Sofia. when Catherine was in Ecklie's office telling Grissom that he was breaking up the team and talking to Sofia and everything she just seemed a little weird like "oh now other woman time to put the defense up". Catherine was kinda like that with Sara when she first came in b/c Sara was another woman threatening her territory.

as a Sara fanatic i just wanna say that i think that Catherine is cool. i like her atittude when she isn't on her power trip and she's got it and using it for solving a crime. Some of Catherine's parts have been my faves in some eps and i gotta say she's got some of the funniest lines ever ("I like guys with hairy chests but i'm not about to bop a six foot weasel"). i would like to see peace b/t Sara and Catherine fans on here someday soo that Sara fans and Catherine fans won't have a bad name.

I would like to see that peace, too. I think it's not up to the two of us. I really hope you won't take that evil turn that FoxRox took 1 or 2 days ago ;)

Posted by CSILevel1:
I don't think this board is one-sided, though. It's only a few people who really hate Catherine and doesn't stop bashing her.

Sorry, I didn't mean it like that! I wasn't clear. I meant that the bashing was one-sided on this board.

Kitos, DaW! :D

Personally, I have never understood "character bashing", try as I might; however, that said, this er, "extreme character criticism" that should have supporting evidence in tow, is as much of an expressed opinion as the litany of "hottness, hotness, & oh yeah, more hotness" posts. Both types of posts are part of a broad spectrum of opinions and observations that is to be expected in this type of forum.

*polite reminder* So, unless the points of contention can be debated without resorting to personal attacks and additional negativity, then the best course of action would be to agree to disagree.

...back to having fun on this Board.... :)

Back