Who is world's favorite CSI character?

If you were a regular character, which role would you choose?

• CSI

Votes: 60 70.6%
  • Detective

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • Lab tech

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • Coroner

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Other (tell us which role you'd choose!)

Votes: 5 5.9%

• Total voters
I love Nick, But Greg definalty comes in a very close second. They are both so hot!! But Nick is my favorite.

Most definitely Sara Sidle...I think she is the most "real" character on the show. She might have flaws, but she is devoted, both to the job and to the people she loves, never afraid to speak up for things that she believes are true, and of course, she has *the* greatest smile. Seriously, I can't think of anyone who becomes infinitely more beautiful when she smiles (wow, that was poetic :D)

Most definitely Sara Sidle...I think she is the most "real" character on the show. She might have flaws, but she is devoted, both to the job and to the people she loves, never afraid to speak up for things that she believes are true, and of course, she has *the* greatest smile. Seriously, I can't think of anyone who becomes infinitely more beautiful when she smiles (wow, that was poetic :D)

*nods* she definitely is one of a kind. *bows down to the creative team who to created the character*

lol yeah shes one of a kind alright...
but its not just the team that came up with 'tougha$s sara' its about how Jorja plays the role - im still convinced shes just like that in real life. I cant picture her bein married or having alot of friends or anything. i just love it :D
Sidle's MY idol :D

Grissom he's the best, he's got such a wonderful smile and is perfect in every way, then Catherine she has looks and a quirky personialty to match Grissom's as does Sofia. Nick and Greg are adorable. Warrick is up there as a sweet aborable person also.

Sara's the best I love her! She's just amasing.
She's got the most beautiful smile and the drama in her life.
I cried my eyes out in "nesting dolls" she's so wonderful!
Love the actress Jorja Fox too!

lol yeah shes one of a kind alright...
but its not just the team that came up with 'tougha$s sara' its about how Jorja plays the role - im still convinced shes just like that in real life. I cant picture her bein married or having alot of friends or anything. i just love it :D
Sidle's MY idol :D

Another great nod on your side...
yup I imagine Jorja as Sara too.
My friend who is a friend of Jorja says that you can't figure out what kind of mood she's in....and I was all giddy to hear that.
awhhh...

I cried my eyes out in "nesting dolls" she's so wonderful!
Love the actress Jorja Fox too!

Yeah me too. It's not so often that a drama scene can make me feel so much....she's just awesome.

BTW I also love Warrick, Brass and Robbins....they're superb.

Back