Who is world's favorite CSI character?

If you were a regular character, which role would you choose?

• CSI

Votes: 60 70.6%
  • Detective

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • Lab tech

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • Coroner

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Other (tell us which role you'd choose!)

Votes: 5 5.9%

• Total voters
Personally, I chose Grissom-no duh ;)- and at the moment Sara is winning, which is nice to hear, considering she hasen't got much credit latly. I am actually shocked to see Warrick doesn't have that many votes. No offense to Catherine lovers, but he is way better then her in my book. And Nick is too hot not to have many votes :D.

Grissom is the best followed by a tie with cath and sara, then nick, then greg, the Doc Robbins, hodges, brass, and last and certainly least warrick(sorry if u like him, but i never have liked him to much)

thanks geekloverulesGSR i got it at billypetersen.net i believe. oh by the way I LOVE SARA SIDLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sara my idol where did u get the pic from your banner, the one with griss and sara really close, is it from an episode if so which one?

as far as a Criminalist goes, u have to give it to Grissom. He lets very little emotion control him which is of the utmost importance in science. But if we had a poll asking who the world's sexiest CSI character is... Warrick Brown hands down! mmmmm Yummy! :lol: Sometimes, u just have to put science to the side and go with pent up emotion! ;)

sidle my idol, where did u get the pic from your banner, the one with griss and sara really close, is it from an episode if so which one?

Oh that is not a real scene....got it from a GSR site....
looks real huh...

Grissom cuz he is so hot and the right behind him is greg it a match made in heaven

Hands down -- Nicky! How can you not love that man? He's smart, sexy, shy, witty and he has manners.

I think Nick wins this one :D
other than being hot, gorgeous, and handsome he is also nice and understanding. :) How often do you find this in a man :confused: Probably very few have this qualities all in one package. So i go with Nick and i dont think anyone can convice me otherwise, but you are welcome to try. :devil:

CSI_Grissom, please downsize your banner to this Board's current requirement of 220 for width and 75 for height.

Thank you.

I voted for Grissom, because overall he never disapoints me as a character but I honeslty think they are all great! especially Nick and Sara!

Back