Who is world's favorite CSI character?

If you were a regular character, which role would you choose?

• CSI

Votes: 60 70.6%
  • Detective

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • Lab tech

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • Coroner

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Other (tell us which role you'd choose!)

Votes: 5 5.9%

• Total voters
okay guys which ep is nesting dolls?? cuz if its the ep where Gris goes to sara's house and he goes ' i want to know why you're so angry" cuz I cried there - and thats alot since im the emotionless one...
Sara really has a way of gettin to us

My God that was the one thing ive watched in over 6 years that brought tears down my face...
Shes amazing - i seriously think she deserves Emmy's and Grammy's because the girl has something about her.
i could never build the courage to come out and speak about something bothering me or my past out of fear of crying , and then there she goes just knocking it down .
Sara should be voted NUMBER 1 CSI... number 1 everything....
wow ... how does someone get so perfect?

My God that was the one thing ive watched in over 6 years that brought tears down my face...
Shes amazing - i seriously think she deserves Emmy's and Grammy's because the girl has something about her.
i could never build the courage to come out and speak about something bothering me or my past out of fear of crying , and then there she goes just knocking it down .

You're so right! She is amasing and she should be voted number 1 everything!
I don't cry often but then I did and that meant something for me. The whole thing is so wonderful!!!!!

I don't know :confused:, but our girl's got something real special. I mean it is weird you know, I never thought I'd ever have a favorite character/actor, and here I am on the fansite talking about her. Am I addicted to her :confused:? nahh...me and addicted to someone I see on TV ? nahh.....*scratches her head* doesn't make sense.

But it does... you guys we're seeing something in her that I believe even when Jorja herself sits there and watches an old episode of CSI she just looks at herself in awe thinking "wow - i'm pretty darn good"...
Shes amazing for drama... even when she was on ER she had the same attitude i'm not sure if you guys have seen an episode of it but it shows. Jorja has talent and a gift from God.
We should start a Sara forum!

I agree with everything about Sara posted on this page! :D

Jorja has the most beautiful smile and she makes Sara Sidle what she is. I hope Sara gets to be happy and strong S6. And let her have some love for once in her life!

Sara never gets enough credit even though she´s the best CSI by far (more human than Grissom but just as smart). So honest, empathetic and caring about everyone but herself. She works so hard and never looses sight of the victims or the people involved in the cases. Sara gives love even though she´s never gotten any love herself. That is a rare and wonderful thing! :)

Sara never gets enough credit even though she´s the best CSI by far (more human than Grissom but just as smart). So honest, empathetic and caring about everyone but herself. She works so hard and never looses sight of the victims or the people involved in the cases. Sara gives love even though she´s never gotten any love herself. That is a rare and wonderful thing! :)

[/QUOTE]

Very well said. She gives 110% to everyone but her. And i can respect that.

I think Nick is a lot better CSI then Sara also he dosent like to give up and he never thinks about himself he thinks about the victum even if it goes against Grissom and he did'nt care if he got promoted or not to him that's not what was inportant, that's why he was the one promoted

Eventhough I agree with you KiraGrissom on the part that Nick doesn't like to give up and so on, I still think Sara is a better CSI, but that's just my opinion.
Everyone can think whatever they want, and hey, I still Love Nick too :D

well to me there all great but if i had to pick one it has to be sara it just theres something really cool about that makes everyone like her so much and yeah and if i were to choose another one id pick warrik hes really good at sloving crimes and he gets so into everything and wat i like the most is when he get really serious (if anyone know roka4csi im her younger sister)

Yes Sara is amasing. If I'd have to choose someone else I'd choose Grissom. He's so talented and smart, he's only problem is his "lack" of feelings.

wow that was fast yeah grissom is good but i dont know there nothing about him to make him my favorite

Back