Who is world's favorite CSI character?

If you were a regular character, which role would you choose?

• CSI

Votes: 60 70.6%
  • Detective

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • Lab tech

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • Coroner

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Other (tell us which role you'd choose!)

Votes: 5 5.9%

• Total voters
How can I pick between them?! They are all so great! AHHHH! I love Nick, Greg. and Warrick for their looks. I love Catherine and Sara for their personalities. And I just love Grissom all together..... its so tough.

Ill go with Grissom.

Date: April 24, 2005
Time: 6:40 am est.
Votes: 167

Sara 44
Grissom 36
Catherine 33
Greg 32
Nick 16
Warrick 6

i cannot believe how many people like Sara/ Jorja Fox!!! i mean i knew she was somewhat popular with the fans but wow she is reallie popular. it always seems like she's the underdog of CSI and that not too many people like her and the writers seem to make her not too likable. i guess i'm wrong i should have more faith in Sara, uh? if Jorja Fox didn't have a lot of fans she prob would not be back on CSI after she was fired over the summer with all the fans protesting to bring her back and not watch the show without her (i was 100% 1 of those peeps)

i've always liked Sara she's been my fave since i started watching CSI. she's smart and tough as anything for all the crap she has been/ gone through lately. i just love tough, fearless females on TV who can stand up for themselves and Sara/ Jorja Fox definately has every quality.

Come on you guys! I LOVE Warrick!!!! I can't believe more people didn't pick him first! He's by far my favorite! Between the eyes, and those sexy long legs on top of that hot body..........man............ :eek:

It's hard to come up with an order for the rest of them because I like EVERYONE and all about the same except of course Warrick! The guys are "hot" in their own way.........I even think Brass has that cute little look. The girls just rock.......they are awesome!

Maybe.......my order is

1. Warrick
2. Nick
3. Catherine
4. Greg
5. Grissom
6. Sara
7. Brass

<3Greg and Nick rock! but still Catherine is my favourrite character!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a huge Jim Brass fan. He's my #1 guy on the show. But since he wasn't on the list I chose Grissom. He's my second favorite.

I would think it's Grissom. He is the one that drives the show- his character is the most interesting and the most unique. William Peterson has done an awesome job with it- I know it's an ensemble, but Peterson is really the star of the show.

Haha I second that EcitonBurchelli
And I voted for none other then our favorite bugman;).
Although it was a tough choice cause Im in love with him and Sara both!
And I also couldnt beleive Sara was in the lead!? I always thought more people disliked her because in the "least fav charater" threads shes ALWAYS there a bunch of times. Glad we proved em wrong! Go Sara! My two favs are leading!:D

Back