Who is world's favorite CSI character?

If you were a regular character, which role would you choose?

• CSI

Votes: 60 70.6%
  • Detective

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • Lab tech

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • Coroner

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Other (tell us which role you'd choose!)

Votes: 5 5.9%

• Total voters
I love that avatar too.

And if I don't hear Nick's accent one of these days I am gonna hit my head on the wall! *L* Not literally. But, he's the easiest to understand. Gary Dourdan, Marg Helgenberger and Paul Guilfoyle are the three that I mainly think have an accent...not southern tho.

Marg has a cute accent. I love how she pronounces the words that begin with 'p'. She puts a strong 'h' after the 'p' (Blue PHAINT and motor oil :)). Paul G. speaks way too fast for me, and Gary has some kind of 'street' accent, doesn't he? :D

my favorite character on the show is Catherine. i like her because like any other person she has flaws and she is not a Borg like..(cough) Grissom. As much as i like him, y'all should call him "The Borginator:the old scientist" :lol:

BUZZZZZZZ I came out the lurking doom...
Hey people!!!!

My favorite character is Sara followed by Brass.
They are awesome. Oh who am I fooling......all the characters are damn good.

As of April 10, 2005
Time: 9:13 PM EST.
Total votes: 152

Sara 39
Grissom 33
Catherine 33
Greg 29
Nick 12
Warrick 6

*sigh* wish I could vote for all of them...except maybe Cath, but I think that's cuz I'm not really liking her this season. So...gotta be Sara! YaY! She's so cool!

<gets in time machine and goes back to 2005 just a few minutes before, and votes for Grissom> tee hee :) what would I do without my time machine...damn, it's broken...

Posted by Sidle_my_Idol:
huh??? you gotta vote warrick now. Voting only once is unfair :devil: .... Warrick gotta move up.

My Warrick never gets any love but that's okay because I got plenty of love for him. :D

Back