Who is Dr. Jekyll? *SPOILERS*

Power maybe... but would a teen have the patience? :lol:

Teenagers and patience? Unheard of! :lol:
Not only is it heard of but I have seen it and it is really creepy/scarey. :lol:
I think at that age, it's not so much patience, but whatever it is we get fixated on, we get really fixated on. Which means we'll put in whatever time, effort and concentration it takes to ruminate on whatever it is we're fixated on. It doesn't mean we'll necessarily achieve that, or achieve it in the way that we want to, but certainly there's no shortage of time spent attending to whatever that is.

All I know is I have a 14 yr old Step nephew, a 15 yr old nephew, 15 yr old neice, (not twins they were just born in the same year 5 mos. apart), a 16 yr old step neice and 17 yr old Step nephew. And lmao they have proven to never underestimate the determination of a teen to get even, or do what it takes when their minds are put to it.

But okay I think we should also allude to the fact that there is a storyline and character involved for this thread lmao so I think RL vs Fictional can be to parts of a whole post. Meaning lets keep to the topic and if you want to add in (like I did lol) then thats cool.

I know who it is..... ready.... its ..... The one the script and writers call for who did it and they probably didn't want to do it, but they did it. ;)

Personally I will be shocked if this turns out to be Dr. Ray or something from his background that we have no clue about..now.. and remember when some thought that Hodges could be the Minature Killer and he goes "when would I have the time" And teenages if twisted enough could find the time, so who would that be? there are no teenagers on the show?:confused: Natalie Davis was young and she pulled off these horrible killings, which every one thought was a man, big surprise, and she worked in the lab.... creepy:eek:

Last edited:
Don't think it would be a teenager though, maybe an intern or something working at a hospital that would make the person pretty young I think or maybe somebody working in a mourge somewhere not nessecarily the lab who praticed the tieing the insides in dead bodies first like John Does or something that nobody would notice and then he did it to the guy we saw in the episode or something like that. Hope you guys understood that little rant.

Personally I will be shocked if this turns out to be Dr. Ray or something from his background that we have no clue about..now.. and remember when some thought that Hodges could be the Minature Killer and he goes "when would I have the time" And teenages if twisted enough could find the time, so who would that be? there are no teenagers on the show?:confused: Natalie Davis was young and she pulled off these horrible killings, which every one thought was a man, big surprise, and she worked in the lab.... creepy:eek:

I agree with the fact that tptb could be working things to make it look like Langston....similar to that in season 7 with the miniatures and Hodges. But on the other hand, it could be just that, that the producers want to avoid this time around by actually singling Langston out AS the dreaded "Dr. Jekyll!" I dunno. At this moment, my gut is saying 60-40 in favor of Ray being the man. But anything is possible and there really isn't anything solid enough yet..for me, to start pointing any fingers. I will say though, with what we know of Langston thus far, the odds are currently against him.

I do like the idea someone came up with earlier in the thread about the possibility of it being someone new working in the morgue along side doc and superdave. It would definitely get them more involved with the show apart from the typical scenes...the whole character development bit. I don't think that would be quite as entertaining as if it were Ray, but I could be wrong.

As for a teen?? Not totally out of the question, but personally, I'd highly doubt it. Although I wouldn't completely dismiss the thought. Some teens out there can be pretty damn evil. :lol:

Since Dr. Jekyll is back in this week's episode, "Appendicitement", thought I'd bump this up for discussion. :)

I think that they are going to do something where they point the finger at it being Ray. I mean, Dr. J. has a size 13 shoe, as does Ray. Plus there's that whole "dark and dreary/spasms of violence" side that Ray has going on. My guess is that Ray will end up being framed in episode....22, but the CSI's will prove his innocence in time for Ray to save Dr. J's last victim.

Maybe Ray has a twin brother and it's an evil twin and the twin is really Dr. J and that's why Ray will be framed for it until the team clears him. It could be kind of like that show "Two" about the twin brothers who were separated at birth and one of them is evil and kill's the other one's wife and frames him for the murder. Hmm... I bet Ray's wife will be the last vic of Dr. J that has to be rescued.

I don't think it's Ray Langston either, but I do think it will be someone connected to him in some way or form. It's obviously someone in the medical profession or well-connected to it.

So no, I don't think it's Ray, but he's connected to the murders in some form or another by his mere profession.

Maybe Ray has a twin brother and it's an evil twin and the twin is really Dr. J and that's why Ray will be framed for it until the team clears him. It could be kind of like that show "Two" about the twin brothers who were separated at birth and one of them is evil and kill's the other one's wife and frames him for the murder. Hmm... I bet Ray's wife will be the last vic of Dr. J that has to be rescued.

Or maybe the writers just like to mess with our psyche. Do they really believe we will fall for their ploy of believing that their star will be a killer? It is all a ploy I am sure for ratings but it would be nice that he is the killer if he is considering not renegotiating his contract.

I know this is off the wall, very off the wall, but wouldn't it be outrageous if it were Doc Robbins or Super Dave.

I know it's not going to be it, but can you imagine! That would be such a shocker!

I can't imagine, it's like the Minature Killer, who knew it was a woman Natalie Davis who worked right under their noses. It's definately NOT Dr. Langston, he's too gentle, and he's baffeled as well.:confused: It might not be a surprise, and it might be? It's not any of our guys or girls. I like the suspense of them [the writers] carrying this on, and wonder when we'll know~

Hey, I've got it! Maybe it's April and the size 13 shoe prints is just a plant/distraction to throw them off the trail. :lol:

Hey, I've got it! Maybe it's April and the size 13 shoe prints is just a plant/distraction to throw them off the trail. :lol:

Hmmm....heheh..that would be funny actually

Unless she has very big feet!!!:lol::lol: I mean we didn't see her feet..so anything's possible..

Maybe...it's a clown!:guffaw:

Maybe its the real reason she's trying to cozy up to Nicky... so she can see how much they know about the Dr. J case. :)

Maybe...it's a clown!:guffaw:

A killer clown from outer space? :lol:

Back