Who is Dr. Jekyll? *SPOILERS*

I ask you guys about question that I did on last post. I said, What about the doctor that killed Debbie and her lover (I think.) and got away with it. He is a doctor. I have never thought about Hank and Tina, you may got a point there. I know Tina is a doctor and Hank is a paramedic, unless he change job.

Are you talking about "Butterflied"? I don't know...I doubt that they would go that far back and to that case for this. Likewise, no matter how much Warrick was ticked at his ex-wife, I don't see her being a serial killer either. :)

Whether or not it's Ray, it's clear that his father must have been very bad for Ray to be so worried that he's like him.

Whether or not it's Ray, it's clear that his father must have been very bad for Ray to be so worried that he's like him.

Do you think maybe Ray's father was abusive? Either to Ray/siblings or to Ray's mom?

As for the doc from Butterflied... considering that they brought the Milander subject back up, anything's possible.

Maybe Hannah's the killer? That freaky little girl that had Sara reeling... or did she get arrested? Wasn't she taking medical courses?

Hannah wouldn't have to have a split personality to kill anyone. :lol: She's psycho anyway. :lol:

I think we are looking at a split personality...or at least that is the clue that CBS is sending out...so Hannah is a killer, no doubt, though she is not a split...again, she is just an evil little brainiac.

I honestly am hoping that this is a new character and the list could also include Milander's wife...I don't think it would be the son but if they really wanted to throw me for a loop then maybe he could be...but I still think it could be Ray...that contract runs out at the end of this season and people haven't taken so kindly to Fishburne...it would be a cool way out.

I agree it would definitely be interesting storyline wise if it was Ray. I'm not sure the writers would go there though.

Does anyone remember the reason Ray gave for dubbing the killer "dr. jekyll"?

If its someone with a split personality, I do think we can rule out any of our former killers that have appeared on the show.

Could it be Terri? Didn't she perform necropsies (sp?) (aka animal autopsy). She could possibly know something about the human body... however, she'd have to return to Vegas for that to happen. But, it would be a way to bring Grissom back. His almost-girlfriend being the killer.

Or remember the woman coroner we had before Doc Robbins? I can't remember her name, but...

I don't think it would be the son but if they really wanted to throw me for a loop then maybe he could be...
My very first impression when the episode ended was that it would turn out to be Milander's son. I just got the feeling that it might be him mainly because here he was being accused of a different murder, they let him go as he wasn't guilty, then to top it off Sara befriends him (somewhat) & takes him home. I could see on down the road them finding out he was the killer & then pull the "oh shit we had him the whole time" when it's all said & done.
No, he has no medical background, but is it for sure that the killer HAS to have a medical degree? The other thing that stuck out to me was the hand stuff -- Ray couldn't tie the intestine bow, but in the Milander-son side of the story the son's hand was "messed up" (sorry, can't remember exactly what they said about it), so it just immediatly made me wonder that because his hand was not like the average person, that maybe it's what allowed him to tie the bow.

Normally I don't speculate much with Vegas, I'm just the average viewer, so I could be wayyy off, but the son being "Dr.Jekyll" was my first impression. *shrug*

I'll just point out also that if it is Milander's son, then the other CSI's were right in having bad vibes about him, & well, Ray was wrong. :p

I don't think it could be Milander's son either because this person has to have an extensive medical background. I don't think a teenager (unless he's Doogie Howser lol) would be able to accomplish what Jekyll accomplished.

I don't think it could be Milander's son either because this person has to have an extensive medical background. I don't think a teenager (unless he's Doogie Howser lol) would be able to accomplish what Jekyll accomplished.

Thank you very much for ruining my image of Doogie. Now all I can picture is the evil bastard that he is.:lol:

Hey I have learned from my neices and nephews and life in general, never underestimate the power of teenagers. :lol: I mean really.. :wtf:

Power maybe... but would a teen have the patience? :lol:
They would if it meant they were getting even with someone in authority. Trust me I seen it actually in RL recently lol. And hey with access to the internet if they can totally change out a gun, I am not seeing a problem with learning Medical techniques that might gross some out. :lol:

Back