Who do you want to see guest star on CSI

Amy Lee would be amazing- major props to whoever originally came up with that... she looks so sweet and thats what makes her right for the role :lol:

thejubster per the rules of the board in a signature you can have either "Banner or Text", more can be read about this in the "Announcement section" or tacked at the top of this forum "Signatures/Banners".
Please adapt accordingly, thank you. ;)

Ricky Ullman. He played a rapist in SVU and i think hes a really good actor for his age. Oh, and hes hawt...lol. Ummm, oh and Green Day, wouldn't that be a laugh

Trecool i love your pic (is it greenday?)
Since i recently got into Greenday, i'd like to see the lead singer on an ep. As a suspect who turns out to be innocent...

TreCool Per the rules of the board, Signatures, can contain either Text or Banner, but NOT both, and Banner size requirement is 220 Wide by 75 high.

You can read about it in the post called "Signatures/Banners" that is tacked at the top of this forum, please adapt your signature accordingly.

Thank you. ;)

Am I allowed to say Johnny Depp in here? *beams around*

Nope, thought not :p :lol:

(*whispers* though I think he would make a good scruffbag killer, what with long hair, beard, and generally looking mean ;) :lol: ).

I would love to see Ryan Reynolds guest star or maybe Shia LeBouf.

Ryan would be some nice guest eye candy for us & Shia, well he's just funny & I think he's a great actor.

Am I allowed to say Johnny Depp in here? *beams around*

You are allowed to say that as far as I'm concerned, would love to see him on CSI. Great actor.
I would also like to see Noah Wyle on the show, I like ER a lot next to CSI and Noah just rocks!

Back