Who do you want to see guest star on CSI

Heather Loccklear- she's beautiful-fiery-sexy and a great actress- instead of Sofia I'd love to see her- think she could hold her own on CSI--and the possibilities of her flirting with the ''guys'' mmmmmmmm

I dont remember the name of the lady in ER the one with AIDS? She's just perfect and shes always getting picked on by the crew when she tries to help out in a surgery or drawing blood or something. She could work at the lab at CSI? or be a suspect

lol - tony shalhoub is lebanese, but i couldnt care less about him :lol:

How bout Nelly and the St.Lunatics... or Eminem! how could we forget eminem>?

I dont remember the name of the lady in ER the one with AIDS? She's just perfect and shes always getting picked on by the crew when she tries to help out in a surgery or drawing blood or something. She could work at the lab at CSI? or be a suspect

Gloria Reuben who played Jeanie Boulet. Yeah she would be cool as a lab tech.

What about the guy that plays Luka Kovac? haha some foreigner gets brought in for questioning about his dead mother.

Gloria Reuben kinda looks like the Dr. who was in the autospy room in the pilot...I checked and it's not the same actress. Thanks for mentioning her, because I wanted to look in on that.

Yeah I agree LiquidCrystal. I knew it wasn't her though since I'm a ER fan as well.

I wouldn't mind seeing Mena Suvari on the show. She can play a murdering cheerleader.

wow lots of you watch ER too... i thought that lady would be amazing, shes pretty darn dramatic too - only more polite than Sara.
If any of you watch 8 simple rules for datin my teenage daughter the girl that plays Bridget ( Kaley Cuoco ) would be PERFECT as a suspect... maybe even the real murderer.

Back