Who do you want to see guest star on CSI

ahh yess gooooood story .lets bust downt he studio walls haha oh by the way my name is XOCHITL and u all can call me XO or xochitl or soch or whatevr

Okay!! 22 - its fine your still counted as a teen with me lol we'll be evil cops - no lets be the people that run away from the cops - and the cops AND CSIs are too stupid to catch us.. or better yet, we're too smart for them :D
But i'm a vegetarian, no cannibals around me lol

I'm 22 too, can I join ;)

Me and ancienttomb dont mind them stealing our ideas if we get to be on the show, right?
I cant imagine one of the actors reading my posts- theyre probably like ''okay this ones pathetic- SKIP'' lol i love you too Sara :lol:
So , me and ancienttomb are evil spies working as CSI's... anyone wanna join?
We can even wear fake faces! You kno, put rubber on and make our appearances change as CSIs and then when we go to our assassin headquarters we have our real faces, so no one notices us.

Yeah, I don't mind they steal our ideas at all :D, actually I keep wondering if the cast see our posts?....a few months ago, I open a "Grissom/Ecklie soap opera" thread, then in "Iced", Grissom said: I love when you wear on your gloves" to Ecklie. :D :D

we are on topic - we're talkin about us bein guest stars on CSI... you people need to look deeper into it!
saras_girlfriend yes you can join!

The Who's performing "who are you" while Grissom and Greg are lookin through some DNA samples to see who the suspect could be... and Gris turns around and goes " do you mind? " and The Who's shut up... :lol:

Well, it's starting to get the attention of the MOD's and is sounding more like fan fiction, so please keep it to celebs you'd like to see.

I don't the Who are even together anymore...I could be wrong...

Noah Wyle. I'm also a fan of ER, so since Sara and Noah appeared together in that show, I would love to see a reunion.

we are on topic - we're talkin about us bein guest stars on CSI... you people need to look deeper into it!
You, also know what the orginial topic referred too, the example was given in the first post on page one.
Well, it's starting to get the attention of the MOD's and is sounding more like fan fiction, so please keep it to celebs you'd like to see.
Yes it is, On both counts and you did give the example in the first post, if necessary i can give more of an example in the first post to make sure that people get the point. ;)

Noah Wyle. I'm also a fan of ER, so since Sara and Noah appeared together in that show, I would love to see a reunion.

Yeah, it is a good idea, but my reason would be cos I love Noah, and wanna see him again on tv.
Also Jason Wiles (ex third watch officer Bosco), he can play a really bad guy.
Jessica Simpson would be a good guest star as a girl that her COD was that her last neuron die. Or also a case in where after opening her head...they dont find the brain, so they dont know how she was still doing things...lol.
No, seriously, a good female guest star would be Julia Roberts.

^^or Sandra Bullock.

I would love to see Michael Vartan head to Vegas too. Play a suspect, or even a detective.

Julia Roberts, yeah it would be nice to see her and Marg Helgenberger share the screen again...It would be reversed this time. Instead of Julia helping Marg's case, Marg would help Julia.

Back