Who do you want to see guest star on CSI

I think Samuel L. Jackson, John Travolta, Harvey Keitel and Susan Sarandon would all be great on CSI. As would Al Pacino, Robert De Niro and Charlize Theron.

onenightstand, instead of making another post, next time you can hit the Edit button and change your previous message. This system allows you to make changes for up to something like four hours from the time you posted your message.

onenightstand - Greenday members on a CSI ep means there HAS to be a song! Can you imagine BJ coming on CSI without singing?
I think they should feature Pres Bush in an ep...

JOHNNY DEPP, that would just be HOT!!! i would faint, hehe. imagine seeing johnny, eric, gary n george all on screen at the same time :D :D :D talk about eye candy!!!

JOHNNY DEPP, that would just be HOT!!! i would faint, hehe. imagine seeing johnny, eric, gary n george all on screen at the same time :D :D :D talk about eye candy!!!
OMG....yeah....that would be soo cool! :devil:

lol..looking forward to that one :)

Johnny Depp would be so cool on the show!! And he's got connections. I could see Johnny coming up to Jerry on the set of Pirates of the Caribbean (For those who don't know, they are in the process of making a second and third POTC!!:D) and saying, "You know your show, CSI? Of course you do. Well, I would LOVE to be a homicidal maniac murderer person on it!" It would be so like Johnny to do a weird role like that.

Back