Who do you want to see guest star on CSI

MYSELF!! haha as dead body number 2 or something...they can autopsy me and poke me around and stuff..then after the shoot is over we'll head to the mirage for some drinks.

I wouldnt ever be the victim i'd be the suspect - hey othedamgeisdone Maybe i could be the one that killed you!
But i dont drink, so we'll go for ice cream :lol:

hahaha they should have a contest for a fan to like be on the show like that haha

No its not fair im not even in America anymore! lol but it would be soo cool - i'd make a good fake murderer... when Gris questions me, ill act all careless like some troubled teen lolol im laughing for real! And then Sara comes in and goes "i need to talk to you" and i go " uh, then talk" (pretending she isnt the very reason im alive lol) and then Sara starts telling me she knows how it feels to be stuck in a secret and painful life, and that i just need to make friends, and i go "well thank you Dr.Phil, but im doing just fine" and i get up to leave and she goes " I KNOW you killed othedamgeisdone, Roka - and i'm gonna prove it to you " i walk away singing " I just wanna live" By Good Charlotte - and jumpin and kickin my heels together...
lol im a dreamer, but you never know it could happen.... *plots running away with othedamgeisdone to CSI headquarters :D*

Alot of producers and writers do not visit msg boards because of the fact that anything they might accidently use that looks familiar from here would be a copywrite problem.

As to the actors... How do you know some from any of the shows don't come here, even once? I mean this site does interview them, so its not so hard to believe that it could happen. ;)

Hey, they can steal ANY of my ideas, I don't mind. Just a visit to the set will make me share all my ideas with them ;)

No its not fair im not even in America anymore! lol but it would be soo cool - i'd make a good fake murderer... when Gris questions me, ill act all careless like some troubled teen lolol im laughing for real! And then Sara comes in and goes "i need to talk to you" and i go " uh, then talk" (pretending she isnt the very reason im alive lol) and then Sara starts telling me she knows how it feels to be stuck in a secret and painful life, and that i just need to make friends, and i go "well thank you Dr.Phil, but im doing just fine" and i get up to leave and she goes " I KNOW you killed othedamgeisdone, Roka - and i'm gonna prove it to you " i walk away singing " I just wanna live" By Good Charlotte - and jumpin and kickin my heels together...
lol im a dreamer, but you never know it could happen.... *plots running away with othedamgeisdone to CSI headquarters :D*

Yeah, you dreamed too much,Roka4csi :lol:

Well, I wanna be a young killer too, nobody knows me I've killed 2 men, one is my step-father(he was a professional killer, who killed my biological parents when I was 3, then he adopted me, treated me well, but I still remember it....hehe :devil:, another is my first man, I suddenly disliked him and cracked his skull with a hammer at basement....... No CSI can get anything out of my mouth, not even Grissom....lol :devil:

Sorry, I dream a lot too :D

LOL i believed you for a minute there! Not bad ancienttomb !! Lets work on one together, like you and me are these troubled teens ( how old are you? ) and we're sitting there with the Linkin Park guys and writing a new song - when all of a sudden, the guys from Cannibal COrpse come in all pissed off about something. It turns out the cops just stopped them and gave them a humungo ticket because they parked in a no-parking area. But it turns out that othedamgeisdone is the reason they parked there, because she wouldn't move her car up a bit for them to park behind it. So they say that they want to finish her off... thats when we work together cuz she took their parking spot!! Talk about road rage lol sooo stupid i know :lol:

LOL i believed you for a minute there! Not bad ancienttomb !! Lets work on one together, like you and me are these troubled teens ( how old are you? ) and we're sitting there with the Linkin Park guys and writing a new song - when all of a sudden, the guys from Cannibal COrpse come in all pissed off about something. It turns out the cops just stopped them and gave them a humungo ticket because they parked in a no-parking area. But it turns out that othedamgeisdone is the reason they parked there, because she wouldn't move her car up a bit for them to park behind it. So they say that they want to finish her off... thats when we work together cuz she took their parking spot!! Talk about road rage lol sooo stupid i know :lol:

Muhahahaha :devil:, we could make a dream team, like Thelma and Louis, we play the cops, smoking in the interrogation room, make friends with cannibal, serial killers,psychos and freaks, we commit crime without leaving any evidence...muhahahaha, that's what CSI teach me :devil:

BTW, I'm 22. :D

Okay!! 22 - its fine your still counted as a teen with me lol we'll be evil cops - no lets be the people that run away from the cops - and the cops AND CSIs are too stupid to catch us.. or better yet, we're too smart for them :D
But i'm a vegetarian, no cannibals around me lol

I got another idea, we could be CSI or cops....but our real identities are Moles :devil: :devil:, we come from an international assassination org...muhahaha :devil:, we're too smart that no CSI find out our real ID...lol

I'd like to see Siegfried and Roy--after all, they live in Las Vegas! Or just Siegfried, if Roy's not up for performing in public again. Maybe one of their beloved tigers is believed to have killed someone at the hotel where they used to perform?

:lol: Sorry they don't like to steal idea's if they can help it at all. ;)

As to the actors, now you know why i created the "Interview an LV Star" see that was partially for fun, but also if one of the lv stars ever get interviews here Christian the owner can go through that and see what fans want to seriously ask, and also when he asks you to post questions you can always go back and get your question.

Not to mention that if an actor from the show is reading this, who is to say they might not answer the question in another interview? We can not know for sure they wouldn't.

I don't mind them having my ideas...here it's a GIFT...if you DON'T take it I will be insulted. Whatta slap in the face. I mean it's just rude to refuse a gift.

Okay, back to topic. Seth Green, because hey why not...he can be Greg's old dorm roommate.

Peta Wilson (aka La Femme Nikita), and since the producers don't want my ideas they'll just have to come with their own for her!

Me and ancienttomb dont mind them stealing our ideas if we get to be on the show, right?
I cant imagine one of the actors reading my posts- theyre probably like ''okay this ones pathetic- SKIP'' lol i love you too Sara :lol:
So , me and ancienttomb are evil spies working as CSI's... anyone wanna join?
We can even wear fake faces! You kno, put rubber on and make our appearances change as CSIs and then when we go to our assassin headquarters we have our real faces, so no one notices us.

Back