Who do you think SARA should be with??

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey Leanne did you post in the polls? they have all those voting thingies... i never did like voting so i don't really go there... but yeah hapiness for sara is good, lord knows she needs it...

I think I have voted, i loved the early Sara when she was happy and witty, I mean she still is great but a litle bit of TLC may make her happier

Nicky! Not only do I want Sara to be happy with her choice but I also want to be happy with her decision. Call me selfish. :lol: That'll happen as long as she ends up with anyone except Grissom.

Yep, Nick or Greg would appreciate her more than Grissom and they´d be able to show her they love her and care about her. Grissom is too cold for her.

I was watching some of the old episodes and she did seem to be a cheerier person back then. You'd see her laughing and joking with Nick. Now she's kinda turned sour not as many smiles, so she needs someone to bring the smiles back, I think Nick or Greg could do that.

Yeah, she's happy when she's with Greg :D....but with Grissom, she doesn't seem unhappy as well...My opinion:

Let Sara choice herself :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back