Who do you think SARA should be with??

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what - Sara shouldn't be with anyone... i mean i like the thought of her liking grissom but i cant see her dating him .. plus she's too into her work and too much of a mystery for someone (even Mr. Mystery himself, Gris) to understand. and thats what i love about her..

Caderyn suggested that we start a poll here, since the other poll was (kinda) locked, and only had two options. So, "what the hell" I thought, I've become queen of polls over in the Harry Potter thread, so I thought I'd continue the tradition here. (BTW, Sidle - am I the only woman here that doesn't think Victor is cute? What's wrong with me???)

Me likey polls *nods* Yes, I do. :lol: But then again, that's not such a surprise is it? Voted for Nick just cause it's my first ever CSI ship and, nothing against the other Sara ships, I just can't get into them as much as Nick/Sara.

I like polls, too. Voted for Greg, cause I know he can make her happy. :D

Sara found out Nick got the promo- from Nick(!). And when she confronted Grissom and asked him why she didn´t get it Grissom didn´t even bother to look at her or tell her the real reason. :mad:

[INT. CSI - GARAGE - NIGHT]

(GRISSOM and SARA are going over SAM BRAUN'S limo, Nevada license # 225-THG.)
(Camera moves around the limo and we see GRISSOM walking along the length of the
limo, pulling the tape measure that SARA'S holding down at the other end.)
(As he measures the distance between the tires, SARA looks up at the side of the limo.)
SARA: Nick said the budget for the promotion was cut.
GRISSOM: 240 inches-- 20 feet.
SARA: He also said you recommended him.
(SARA lets go of the tape measure. It slides along the length of the limo and snaps back in front of GRISSOM. He looks at her.)
GRISSOM: I did.

(Cut to: [INSIDE THE LIMO])

(They both sit on the side seat. SARA sprays the back of the limo as GRISSOM sprays the front.)

SARA: You said you didn't have a problem with me.
GRISSOM: I don't. (They continue to spray the seats.)
GRISSOM: I thought Nick was the best candidate for the position.
SARA: Why?
GRISSOM: Because he didn't care whether he got the job or not.
(SARA stops spraying.)
SARA: That's a stupid reason.
(They resume spraying. GRISSOM finds something on the back seat.)

Yeah - that scene ^^^ bothered me, and still does even now :mad: why can't he ever say the right thing at the right time for once??? :eek: Typical male... (sorry male members of this forum) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back