Who do you think SARA should be with??

Status
Not open for further replies.
What´s going on here?! :eek: :lol:

of all of the team, Sara definitely needs the... uh... release the most.

I SO agree with this. And I don´t even think Sara got lucky with Hank cause she always said he wasn´t her boyfriend and they only went to movies together and hung out.

And honestly it´s not just for Sara´s sake I want her to get it on with someone. I want more shower scenes! I want to see some skin! That girl is sexy! Come on Tptb! :D

more Sara shower scenes? I'm game. :lol:

back on topic, Sara should be with anyone as long as they are naked in the shower.

I'd go for that! :devil: *cough*Grisssom*cough*,*cough*Nick*cough*, *cough*Grisssom*cough*, *cough*Warrick*cough*, *cough*Grisssom*cough*, *cough*Greg*cough*, *cough*Grisssom*cough*, . Muhahahahaha!!!!!

Sorry, for that coughing fit. I must have swallowed something the wrong way. :lol: Yeah. That's it. :rolleyes:

back on topic, Sara should be with anyone as long as they are naked in the shower.
:devil: :devil: :devil:

But i only saw her legs, feet and tatto...Could the camera move up a little? :devil:

i like the way you think! more naked Sara! More nakedness in general! Oh, wait a minute? Isn't this show about solving crimes...??? Oh, the hell with it. Sod crime. Naked showers for the whole cast! :lol: :devil: :lol:

Oh, the hell with it. Sod crime. Naked showers for the whole cast!

Now that is something we can all stand behind, regardless of ship! In fact, we should adopt it as a general theme.

:lol: I'd go for that. Let's write in. Surely, with all of us here, they'd HAVE to bend. :devil:

<-- LOOK. Grissom likes that idea too. :lol:

wowoowowo......what is going on here? You guys want me to rate this thread?? :lol:...I mean you went from date, to Hank, to foursome., to more shower, to more skin, to naked, to..
....hmm well it's not that I'm opposed to it. hehe ..and I'm not even gonna put evil smilie here..cause seriously...the girl's hot...The LV boys need to see Sara's tattoo..who knows the solve rate of vegas might reach the height of Everest hehe...Greg was almost damn lucky...too bad he shut his eyes...or did he? ...lol.. well a gentleman never tells...:lol:...

wowoowowo......what is going on here? You guys want me to rate this thread?? ...I mean you went from date, to Hank, to foursome., to more shower, to more skin, to naked, to..

Sorry Sidle, I think that was partly my fault *forensicsgirl tries to look ashamed of herself and fails miserably* :D

But I agree, the woman is gorgeous and could have any man in that lab.

Yeah look around...Grissom/sara,Nick/Sara...Greg/Sara...even Warrick/sara......Do we need a Hodge/sara? or Super Dave/sara? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back