"Who and What" Discussion *SPOILERS

From the promo ...

I like how they are able to incorporate the fact that JAck was dating one of his co-workers on WAT. I was thinking about that before I saw this clip. I'm glad that they brought that up in the episode.

That was from a while ago.

Agreed- Plus desertwind's post has nothing to do with this week's episode!! Remember we need to stay on topic :D

To me the most exciting part of this episode will be seeing Gil and Jack try and work together! Some of the best chemistry I have seen I CSI in the last two years for sure!

I would love to see Jack n Griss talk more @ their respective relationships. And I love that Jack says he was persistent bcz as of last time I watched WAT he dated 2 women in the office, well one was an on-going affair and one a relationship. Anywhooo episode looks great

Everyone is talking about Jack as if they have seen him before? I cant remember seeing him in past episodes, which episode was he in?
Also everyone is seeing i would like to see them as friends, well, why? Whats so special about him?
:)

Alien, Jack is from Without A Trace, the show that comes on after CSI on Thursdays. He hasn't been on CSI before some people watch WOAT regularly. Jack and Grissom have similar personalities and hoping that they get along, is why people want them to be friends.

Toots said:
I like Grissom's office, and I do think that Grissom and Jack could become friends if it weren't for the fact that Jack lives in another state. They are just opposite enough to appreciate each other's eccentricities.

I don't know, I've been in friendships were we're opposites like Jack and Griss, and it hasn't exactly worked. :rolleyes: But I do think I'll enjoy the banter between them (something you do get a lot of when you've got opposites).

CSI_TIME said:
That was from a while ago.

Agreed- Plus desertwind's post has nothing to do with this week's episode!! Remember we need to stay on topic :D

To me the most exciting part of this episode will be seeing Gil and Jack try and work together! Some of the best chemistry I have seen I CSI in the last two years for sure!

Sure it does, I phrased it about maybe Sara would go to work for Jack in his office, that is about the ep. and where she might be going..and Grissom and Jack are complete opposites, in their personalities, but still have the same perpective on getting to the bottom of the crimes, Jack is more street savy, & into the persons motives, and wears suits, and Grissom is your total science geek, and pays more attention to detail, and the DNA part of the whole spectrum!

likewise for me too....being stoked for the eppy, but I am kinda surprised that I haven't seen an alternate promo for the show. Usually there are a few different promos out there, but then, I haven't looked myself...usually someone has something posted in the related thread.

Not staying up for the WaT crossover... Will watch it tomorrow.

But I was afraid that they'd put some insane GSR scene in there, but it was so subtle that it didn't negatively affect how I watched the episode. In fact, I liked the scene with Sara and Gil in teh house, and how she got upset.

I loved the scene where Grissom and Jack were chasing after the train and Jack went through it the hard way and when he got out, Gil was already there and had that look. It was funny.

Back