"Who and What" Discussion *SPOILERS

Will those of us who have never seen WAT know whats going on? Or should I go do some online WAT research this week? Character bios and such

Personally? I don't think viewers that aren't familiar will need to that, I think you'd be able to follow along enough to not be lost...know what I mean? :lol:

But if you feel better doing something like a quick search, then go for it....more power to you! ;)

Actually I think it is more accurate to say "Sara meets Jack Malone" as it is clear she has never meet him before. Why else would Gil introduce them?

To me this clip looks like CBS trying to force GSR on us again, but even with that GSR moment (I just ignored it) I still loved this clip!! Watching Gil and Jack work this case will be really wonderful I hope. They are both such great actors! I know they deliver a great story!!!!

Hank? Wasn't the dog's name something else? At least, that's what I heard GSRers claiming in Leapin' Lizard's or whatever.

But I agree with CSI_Time. Aside from having ANOTHER episode with GSR (I really liked last week's cuz there WASNT any GSR scenes), it looks like a promising episode. OBviously, Jack and Gil are going to argue about how to do things... :] Psyched.

Alex..great clip.

I thought the dog's name was "Bruno?" But Hank the dog is pretty funny. Since Hank was a dog. I liked how Sara called him "Gil" like Catherine instead of "Grissom" like the guys. I'll be interested to see how Grissom makes the trip to the FBI. If he tells anyone before he leaves. I also wonder where (timelength) in the episode is that scene?

Wasn't Hank the guy Sara dumped in season 3? Funny Grissom names his dog after her ex :lol: That is of course assuming he got the pet afterwards, which seems likely as until of late it was never mentioned he had a pet other than his spiders.

Sara was cute in that clip, just didn't like the way they're shoving it in our faces lately.

"Is Hank your son?" totally said it all. It's a goddamn dog, why is it even mentioned? There was no point to it at all, imo.

I thought that was such a cute clip! :) I agree with loving Sara calling him "Gil," instead of "Grissom."

Something that should make the anti's happy is that I didn't see any rings, so if they are married, at least they're not flaunting it around the lab.

I'm quite exicted for this episode. I think it's going to be quite funny.

Oh, Bruno is the name of Billy Petersen's dog. The reeason why us GSRer's called him Bruno is because the dog used in the Leapin' Lizards episode is Billy's dog. Now we know that Grissom and Sara's dog is named Hank, which like everyone else, I find quite ironic. :lol:

What I really enjoyed was that Hank goes to a sitter. Grissom never really struck me as a doggy-day-care kind of person. But I suppose when you work long hours like that, the dog has to go somewhere.

I wonder if somewhere in the episode Jack's going to find out that office romance didn't work out too bad for Grissom. Seems like Jack and Grissom aren't getting along too well at first... but I'm sure that changes.

GSRLUVER said:
Something that should make the anti's happy is that I didn't see any rings, so if they are married, at least they're not flaunting it around the lab.

I don't ship GSR, but I also don't consider wearing a ring "flaunting" your marriage. Wearing a ring is just what you do when you get married.

About the Hank the dog thing...I don't know, if it was me, I wouldn't want to name the dog after my ex or my significant other's ex. To me it just wouldn't seem funny. But even if I'm not a GSR shipper, I have to admit that Sara did look kind of cute in that ep, "I picked up Hank and took him to the sitter." :)

And the Jack thing: "How'd that work out for ya?" :lol:

Thank's Alex very cute, and Grissom and Jack are so different, like Grissom think's his lab/office is the coolest thing ever, and doesn't understand any nit-picky comments. 'Whats wrong with my office" and the 'fetal pig' again :D this will be a blockbuster, and Sara so polite and sweet, when meeting Jack & "Gil", like an old married couple, so comfortable and charming with one another!! the dogs name was Bruno [Billy's real life dog] in 'LEAPIN' LIZARDS'. maybe they've got two dogs, and Hank was a 'dog' so that's funny :lol: "I'll see ya' when I see ya'" ;)

Sara shouldn't call him "Gil", that is so Brass, Eckle or Catherine. I thought it "cuter" when she called him "Gilbert" and that cute thing seemed to be what they were going for here. IMO, anyway. To be frank though, I didn't really see the point in them introducing Sara and Jack in that manner. Maybe it will be of more significance later.

I also find it funny/disturbing that the dogs name is Hank.

There was too much GSR in that promo for my comfort level. The upside though is that this means there are only a couple more episodes left before that part comes to an end.

I like Grissom's office, and I do think that Grissom and Jack could become friends if it weren't for the fact that Jack lives in another state. They are just opposite enough to appreciate each other's eccentricities.

AHHH, the thing is. it's NOT coming to an end, she's coming back ;) *spoilers* to the max..maybe she's going to work with Jack in his office, to get away form all the stress, and needs a fresh perspective! this will never come to an end, a brief hiatus perhaps! Sara/Jorja will return!

http://www.csifiles.com/news/201007_01.shtml

Back