Where Did You Get Your Username?

Because I'm totally unoriginal and am always afraid I won't remember what name I use in a forum, I use a form of my name, and the lovely numbers behind it.

Mine is just the name of my original character for CSI:Miami, Jenna Caine. My characters are always related somehow to a main character--saves me the trouble of figuring out how the heck to bring them into the story, you know? Jenna is Horatio's younger sister, and in my fanfic stuff, she generally ends up with Eric Delko, just cuz he's my favorite, and he's hot...

So that's where ya get Jenna_Caine. :lol: Long, drawn-out explanation, no?

my nickname comes from Gypsy dancers in Egypt. I'm a belly dancer and Ghawazees were the women who perfomed in the streets. Napoleon cut off their heads but their spirit survived. On the contrary, The famous "Harem dancers" were called Awalin and they never could get out
I use it in most of my forums but it's complicated at the beginning :D

Debbie

My username was my Illinois license plate, back when I still lived in Chicago, for my summer car. It was hyburn8 since the car would "hibernate" in the garage for the winter. Also, it stood for hi-burn v8 since the car was a 96 Chevy Impala SS with an LT1 Corvette engine so it could get up and GO! I miss that car! :(

We'll I'm a fan of desperate housewives, and Susan once said "But I'm adorable crazy", and my friends always call me crazy, so they always got the reply, yeah, but you love me because, I'm Adorable Crazy :p, so yeah it kinda stuck, so it's often my screen name and also in my e-mail address... Nothing very exciting really... :lol:

When I signed up I was quite literally stumped for a user name and I mulled it over, I even asked my colleague for some help and we came up with ziltch so I just kept my name, unoriginal I know.

It took me about 30 seconds to come up with a username :lol: and if I might add very very unoriginal. After I submitted I realized that it is lame and that I cannot change it :lol: I wanted something to state loud and clear that I'm a girl, hence "miss" and then I turned my look away from the monitor and saw a notebook that was, well "blue" :lol:

It took me about 30 seconds to come up with a username :lol: and if I might add very very unoriginal. After I submitted I realized that it is lame and that I cannot change it :lol:

Actually, you can change it once in a year. More info in QSF (you need to PM TBonz about the namechange)

My real name is "Susan", but I have pretty much used the nic "Destiny" in one form or another. It means that all the paths in our lives (past, present, future) were all apart of what we were destined to do or be, ones fate.

Love each and every story in how you all got your names ;)

Mine is simple I think. My pen name is Cosmic Castaway because I was in love with the show Farscape and if you know the show, John Crichton was truly a castaway. The name came from the song Electrasy, and it just later got shortened to CCA. :)

Mine address my obsession with owls (I love them!) and my nickname amongst some of my friends (Ki).

Back