Where Did You Get Your Username?

Mine is pretty self explanatory I originally wanted it to be Mrs.CatherineBrown but it was too long, so I shortened it to Ms. Sorta contradicts its self but I like it.
YOBLING is my main ship which I'm completely obsessed with. Also Catherine happens to be one of my middle names so it all works out. :)

Blah I should have known there was another thread like this before I made a new one. Sorry mods.

Chaz is a english name I usually using...(I'm a Chinese so I haven't a english born name, we always choice one ourself when we grow up, it's just like a nickname)

Chaz is a character form 'Sweet November', played by Jason Isaacs.

He is a Gay & love to dress as a woman...you know, wig, shining dress, high heels etc ... But he never shyly about who he is, he love to be himself and love to enjoy his own life.

I pick it name because I am very appreciate to someone who alwasy be ture to themself. And I want to be a girl like them too.
(OK it's a male name but definitely I'm a female :) )

And Catz is just beacuse I love cats... and I love the letter 'Z' : )

Last edited:
Mine is the ultimate in unoriginality, csi plus my name. I always forget the names I have used in the past so I decided to make it short and to the point.

Not very original, mine comes from my actual name, Audrey, and the numbers my friend and I used to ID each other when we paged. I was 24 and she was 19.:cool:

a long and weird story :D cut a long story short
i meet a guy from the US and he saw snow for the very first time in his life
and i think he said in one sentence 10 time ''that's dope man i love it thats dope man i've never seen snow in my life''

- or something like that -

kinda liked that guy :D

Well I like all the csi and thought since they are always looking for something then something must be Missing.

That's an interesting explanation for choosing Missing as your username!

Seriously, I had to read your sentence 3 times before I understood it...:guffaw:

That's an interesting explanation for choosing Missing as your username!

Seriously, I had to read your sentence 3 times before I understood it...:guffaw:

Yeah I really like it now. And with your name I always think of my favorite cereal Apple Cinnamon Cheerios (bet you thought I was gonna say Apple Jacks huh).

The name I am using is my own. Lame I know but I don't know many gals with the name Austin. I know, Silly!

Back