Where Did You Get Your Username?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by CSI_Duquesne01, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Pretty obvious, CSI LV is my favorite show and Nick Stokes my favorite character, though I love them all. I'm a huge fan of George Eads. Man, that man is hot! :devil: So I took Nicky's last name and added girl, cause, well, I'm a girl and I wanted everyone to know who my favorite is. ;)

2. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

A NASCAR fan long before a CSI fan. Since I had a habit of being a pain in the butt growing up I thought I'd choose the 'You've been bad' flag. :lol: (Technically it's something like you've got 3 laps to park it or we're pulling your scorecard.) It's also part of my e-mail and I chose it because I couldn't think of anything else at that time. :rolleyes:

Susan

3. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

Hmm, let me think where I got my username...*thinks*...I can't remember :p Of course I can! It is so obvious. CSI LV is my favorite of the 3 shows and Catherine is my favorite character! E voilá ( I never know in which direction the "´" has to go :rolleyes: ) there you got my username cathwillows! :D

4. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I just use my first name. Actually it's the shortened version of my first name. When I signed up for the board I didn't realize people here were using nicknames. After being on the board for over two years now I'm quite happy with my user name :)

5. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

well the first part of mine shazza is my nickname in real life...How did that happen?....lol okay so one day a friend randomly calls me it and it's stuck ever since...I don't know anyone who actually calls me by my realname(Sophia) expect my parents...even my siblings call me shazza! :eek: .....the underscore and the number has no real significance I just use them cause that's what I've used on other websites (youtube, wiki, myspace etc)...

6. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Before I change my username, When I join this board, I was Gilbert after Gilbert Grissom and I didn't know how to register. I want to put NicknGrissom. Now I'm NicknGrissom, because Nick is my first favorite and Grissom is my second favorite on CSI. Now, I got both, NicknGrissom.

7. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Well, the first half of my username I've always used in the online world just with different numbers. The "J" is my first initial. I'm a huge NASCAR fan and Dale Earnhardt, Jr is my favorite driver. This year he changed numbers so I stuck his new number on the end.

8. future_cop

future_cop Lab Technician

My name speaks for itself.Since I was a kid I've always wanted to do something with law enforcement and well now I'm finishing up school and preparing to become a future officer in blue...almost there finding the perfect academy is the hardest part.

9. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

Mine, roughly translated, means "Star of the North" in Welsh, because I'm from North Wales.

10. Gaseous Anomaly

Gaseous Anomaly Rookie

It's the same username I use at TrekBBS. Thought I'd keep it simple for log-in reasons. That and I'm kind of a gaseous anomaly myself. ;)

11. 4blueeyez

4blueeyez Rookie

Well, I wanted to make a new email-adress and I wanted it to be blue-eyez (because my eyes are blue). But that one was taken, so I decided to put a number in front of it; the number 4...

12. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Well my username Gaelen is a form of "Galen" and means 'calm' in Greek. :) It just came to me one day, and I think I'm rather calm...sometimes. :D

13. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Kat is short for Katrina which is my first name. CSI well just seemed fitting to this board. :lol:

14. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

:lol:

cinegirl, well: I love movies and going to the cinemas, so it directly came to my mind when I needed to find my first user name for an email account some years ago.
    *sighs* yeah, I love me some movies... :)

15. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

Mines basically my nickname my names Dawn I've always had off my Aunt and its always kind of stuck with me. Its my username in so many places