Where Did You Get Your Username?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by CSI_Duquesne01, Jul 3, 2007.

1. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Very true about women with the name Austin. I met a women with the name Dale yesterday, so you're not alone with unique names. :)

2. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Since there are some new people on the board I thought I'd revive this so we can find out about some of the interesting user names on here :)

My user name is easy. It's a shortened version of my real name :)

3. SheShotSherlock

SheShotSherlock Witness

i'm named after one of my favourite episodes "Who Shot Sherlock?"

actually i don't know why i love it so much, maybe cause greg finally makes it to the team and i adore british accent! and i think the case is very interesting. and there are soo many great scenes :D

and i think the username is kinda unique.

4. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

texmex327--I was born in Texas and my family is of Mexican descent...hence texmex and 327 is my b-day.

5. Liesbetje

Liesbetje Dead on Arrival

My name is Liesbet and I'm small. In Dutch we add "-je" to a word if we want to make it smaller, hence Liesbetje.

6. Zelda

Zelda Hit and Run

I'm a big fan of The Legend Of Zelda games. To the point where I would give my daughter Zelda as a middle name. I think I need to get out more :lol:

7. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

OMG! I've so wanted to ask you that ever since I noticed your username! :D Yay! I knew it!

*loves The Legend of Zelda games too*

We just bought Wii so still haven't Played TP but soon will finish TWW for Cube

*baadaabaadadadadaaaa*

8. csi Tazz

csi Tazz Dead on Arrival

love csi so i picsked csi and all my friends in school in Ireland call me Tazz:lol::cool: SINCE ITS CLOSEST to my name Tara

9. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I think I already posted in here but I guess I'll post again. When I was joining I wanted to have a name that showed my love for Sandle and I realized that 'Sanders' ends with an 's' and 'Sidle' starts with an 's' so I just connected them and got 'sandersidle'. Sometimes I just don't know what to do with my intelligence. :lol: :rolleyes:

10. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

Mine's a no brainer I guess, Nick Stokes is the one for me! :drool:

11. Lil_Mizz_JoJo

Lil_Mizz_JoJo Victim

Well, mine's quite obvious. I mean, I'm the youngest in my family. Hence the reason, why I've put "Lil" at the beginning of my username. I'm also a female. So, the "Mizz" part, pretty sums it up! :lol: Oh, and JoJo is one of my nicknames! :p

12. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

It's from what I do. I have been (and currently am) a coach of several of my boy's rec. leage teams (basketball, baseball, soccer, and an asst in football once).

13. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I got my username from my 2 favourite CSI Miami characters.:thumbsup:

14. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

My username relates to the PS2 game Kingdom Hearts and a video on YouTube. They play the song "Barney's On Fire" by Weird Al and they show my favourite Kingdom Hearts character, Axel. So I thought Axel's on fire. Then I made it one word and KA-BAM! Instant username. I've used it many different places so if you see someone with that name, it's probably me.

15. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Carolyn is my first name on my birth certificate, my driver's license. I like Carolyn all right by itself or with a number on the end but I don't like it with my last name unless I have my middle initial between Carolyn and my last name. When I first joined Talk CSI my name here was Carolyn318. Carolyn318 is my email name and 318 is part the address I lived at before I moved here where I live now. 3843 is one of the following:
    A...The last 4 digits of my social security number.
    B...The last 4 digits of my driver's license number.
    C...The last 4 digits of my telephone number.
    D...The date of birth of someone in my family or some guy on tv I had/have a crush on.
    Take your best guess but I'll never tell you if you're right or wrong.

My Halloween name was CreepyCarolyn_333. I came up with that because I kinda creep myself out at how vividly I can remember the number 333 on that door in that flashback in CSI: NY's season 4 episode The Thing About Heroes. And I just told you where 333 came from "the number 333 on that door in that flashback."

My Christmas name here was ChristmasCarol_12.22
    Christmas...DUH!!! Because it was a Christmas name change name.
    Carol is Carolyn without the letters y and n on the end. There is such a thing as a Christmas carol. And I like Carol better than Carolyn. 12.22 is my birthday.

I may...emphasis on may...I may request my regular member name be changed to Carolyn333. While I had the name CreepyCarolyn_333 for a short time before and after Halloween I got to liking the sound of Carolyn333. Plus 333 is easier for me to type than 318 or 3843. 318 and 3843 I have to look at the keyboard to see how to type them. 333 is easy. Just find the 3 key and hit it 3 times. :p

Last edited: Jan 30, 2009