What's Your Occupation?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by eggbe4thechicken, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Depth-Of-Love

Depth-Of-Love Lab Technician

I got called for an interview at The body shop! (They sell stuff like, body butter(lotion),soap(that smells like really awesome),skin care stuff and basically just like girly face/body type stuff. Its really great. I really hope i get the job!

2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Good luck Depth-Of-Love
    I'm sorry you lost your other job.

3. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

Hey Depth-Of-Love, I heart that place. It's the only worthwhile place in the mall where I love. Good luck! :) :)

4. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Well, I'm 21, and I'm in my second year of vocational training, I'll be a lab assistant by summer 08! I'll have the first part of my intermediate examination on Tuesday, I ought to be learning right now but I really don't want to.
    The work is really fun, I've got great co-workers with whom I get along perfectly, 2 very skilled teachers, and I like my work. I think I'll go to university afterwards, but I haven't quite decided what I'm going to study *lol* I'd love to do forensics, though, but I guess it's not so easy to find a job here in Germany with that. But as I'm not even sure whether I'll stay in Germany forever I don't really mind. Hehe maybe I'll end up in a CSI lab, who knows? *giggles madly*

5. Depth-Of-Love

Depth-Of-Love Lab Technician

I got the job!!! Im so happy, i start work in like 3 days!! Normally i wouldnt be that overly excited about a job but i have to start saving up my money. The reason is..
    1- i lost my little sisters $150 calculator and i have to buy her a new one.
    2- Me and friend who has baby wanna get an apartment together.

6. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

Congratulations Depht-of-love! I hope they pay well and you can buy the calculator and get the apartament soon! :)

7. CSIMarg

CSIMarg Witness

^^ Awesome good luck to you both; SandleDL and Depth-of-Love^^

I'm in school right now to be a CNA. Always wanted to be in the medical field...so work, school and study is where I spend the majority of my time.

8. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

Dya know? I always wanted to be a forensic scientist, even before I watched CSI it always appealed to me but I am not an academic. I left school at earliest oppertunity and don't have the discipline to study...in other words I'm lazy
    A friend of mine has just got her degree in college to be a forensic scientist though I admire her drive.

Although I guess I haven't done to badly myself I got into working with the local authority at 16 and I've worked my way up and now I'm 22 and I'm a licensing officer.

9. animequeen23

animequeen23 Witness

You're gonna learn russian and spanish? Awesome! I love spanish! and as for russian, well, i'm fluent so if you want some help, i could help you out... Good luck with the courses. :)

10. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

you're a licensing officer??? i'm a licensing officer for the local authority!! :lol:

11. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

We're taking over the world. :lol: Whats your speciality?

12. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Yeah! I had the examination today and it was really good! At least that's what I think! Now I can fully concentrate on other stuff like my ff, b/c although I'll have the second part of the examination in 4 weeks, I can't learn for that - would be funny, though, working with flasks and pipets and nice stuff like hydrochloric acid up here in my room :lol: So I don't even have to feel bad about not learning at home *is happy*

13. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

animequeen23 sais
    hy :) and thanks that´s nice offer from you with the help. Yes but i need a bit time and all the courses need some of the costs and starting now in a half year so the headmaster said. But i´ll doing that, it´s nice. I´ll pm you a bit later is it ok? ;)

14. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

Well I am a Science teacher....11-18 year olds, specifically Biology, an I enjoy it most of the time, the kids make me chuckle :lol:

My degree is in Biomedical science and I also have part of a degree in physiotherapy..I love to study!

15. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

You know there seems to be a lot of teachers on this site. How strange. :lol: I can't think of a reason for that. :confused: