What would you do? game. Not who.

Re: What would you do??? game.

Mac...he has that bulldog attitude, and I know he wouldn't stop until he put the person in jail!

What would you do if they decided to write Flack as gay next season?

MBGrissom said:

What would you do if they decided to write Flack as gay next season?
junp up and down and yell hurray!!!!!(i love guy on guy action)

what would you do if your favorite character came knocking on your door?

I probably would run around my house in excitement yelling "Hawkes I love youuuu!" :lol:

what would you do if you were chosen to do a scene with one of the CSI hotties?

I'd molest Danny right there in front of everybody. :devil:

What would you do if TPTB decided to have Danny and Flack in a relationship together?

I'd make sure they got their hot little hands on some of the good D/F fanfic so they'd know how to do the relationship right. :lol: Or I could just make sure they consulted me about everything they wrote for them. ;)

New question: What would you do if Lindsay ended up moving back to Montana?

I would be really mad. She's probably my favorite character in the show now.

What would you do if Aiden didn't leave the show and Lindsay still came from Montana to be a CSI?

Be happy because Aiden would put that country girl in her place in a heartbeat and Danny would still be working cases with her instead of Lindsay.

Actually if Aiden was still on the show and Hawkes still became a CSI then they wouldn't need Lindsay.

What would you do if NY did an entire episode that was a flashback about 9/11?

1CSIMfan said:
What would you do if NY did a flashback to 9/11?
wow that would be very interesting, especially since Mac's wife died that day. I would defenetly watch.
what would you do if they killed of Lindsay instead of Aiden?

Horribly.. I'd have to admit I'd probably have a party. >_<! I'm not all too fond of Lindsay.

What would you do if another character got killed off the show?

^^Can I party with you on that one? :p

Besides Lindsay? I'd be very upset. I love the team and wouldn't want to lose any of them. Speedle was hard enough to lose on Miami.

What would you do if Mac's wife Claire wasn't killed when the towers collapsed and suddenly came back into his life?

Decide that the programme was becoming way too much like a soap opera and write and complain!

What would you do Mac and Horatio seconded to each other's cities hence we had Horatio instead of Mac?

I might stop watching because New York doesn't do the high drama of Miami very well, nor does it look good in orange :p

What would you do if you won a date with your favorite star on the show (male or female)?

^ I would ask Carmine to take me for a ride on his Harley. Once back at my place, I'd return the favor by taking him for ride. :devil:

What would you do if Mac sees all the romance this season and nothing happens between Danny and Lindsey?

Darn it MrsG, I went back and deleted my post. We're typing at the same time. :D

Of course, I'd jump up and down for joy because D/L makes me cringe.

What would you do if TPTB decided to switch things up a bit and sent Lindsay to Miami and Calleigh to NY?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I went back and edited my post! Then when my new post appeared, yours was gone and I was like, "What the hell??? Am I hallucinating???" So I edited mine again to delete the fact that you beat me to it. :lol: Now I think it's only fair that we share that date with Carmine. We can both take him for a ride at the same time. :devil: I'm sure he wouldn't mind. ;)

EDIT: Damn it, girl! Stop using that edit button. Now you've edited to include a question and I'm the post after you, but didn't answer the question because it wasn't there a minute ago. :lol:

In answer to the Lindsey and Calleigh switch, I'd be stoked. I'd much rather see Danny and Calleigh go at it. Calleigh is beautiful and has balls.

What would you do if we finally got a shower scene for Danny in season 3?

Back