What If ? (H/Y fic)

Happy birthday Hrockz, Happy birthday Hrockz, happy birthday hrockz!

Gelukkige verjaardag!

*hugs & kisses*

party85.gif
Happy Birthday, Hrockz !!!

And as Belgians *love* to show off their extensive knowledge of languages (ahum :D):
Joyeux anniversaire!

And as I'm taking Spanish class: Feliz Cumpleaños!

Hope you have a great day!

Alright Task Force... I saw what you did... Now come on, which one of you made sure THIS happened:

Stetler.jpg

There's no way he would wear that shirt and tie deliberately, so 'fess up. Exploding pies, golfclubs, baseball bats.. what did you threaten him with? :D

We threatened his manhood.. Mmm no not really. I don't know who made him do that. It wasn't me! (this time!)

Another happy birthday to you Hrockz! That does indeed deserve a present!

bscap2222.jpg

Yelina: Oh Horatio this is so romantic.
Horatio: I know darling. But look innocent! We don't want our fans to find out about us, right?
Yelina: I want to rip your clothes off.
Horatio: Hummer?
Yelina: JAP!

That's what they were saying for real, trust me!

Happy belated birthday, Hrockz! I hope your day was amazing and filled with thoughts of the absolutely legit scene above. :D

Let's throw a Task Force Party! All up for Miami beach? That's where the night life is! (And H and Y)

Hi! I'm new to this thread and I've got to say I really love this story plus all your comments are really hilarious. :) I can't stand slimy Rick Stetler. Ugh, he makes my skin crawl. Anyway, I can't wait for another installment. :D

Thanks for all the birthday wishes. I had a great day. My husband sketched me a pic of H. He's quite good at drawing stuff.

And we always welcome newbies to this thread. :)

cainesugar beach party sounds awesome!

So I finally found the time to catch up on this story and I have to say Hrockz: wow! :eek: What with the angst, the making up, the drama! Just the sort of thing to bring me excellent entertainment as I'm here in bed bored out of my senses. (Have a cold the size of Alaska). Thanks for that. :D

Awww you guys, I missed out on all the Stetler-bashing. :( Well I'm sure there'll be more of that to come. :p

Hush I confess, it was me! As the resident fashion student (well former, at least) I figured that it was a brilliant way to make Stetler look like what he really is: an ass. ;)

Caddy a beach party is so what I need. Count me in! :cool:

HC congrats on the grandson! :)

Woot, welcome to the task force! You need a code name now, so everyone start brainstorming.

Glad everyone's excited about the beach party. And welcome back Loony, we missed you!

I'm in for this party! In case Stetler shows up, I'm bringing some exploding pies!

Welcome to the force... I'm kind of blanking on any names... :lol:

Hey loony! Long time no see! :D

I missed y'all too! :D

How about 'Maniac'?
Mandy do you have any special skills in the defend H/Y area? Caddy has golfclubs, Honey flaming omelets, and so on.

Ooh, party, count me in :cool:
I'll bring something to drink, any suggestions?

Welcome to our crazy Task Force, Mandy/Maniac!
You'll see, we're a little crazy, a little nuts, but most of all, very protective of our H/Y! (Yes! our H/Y :devil:)

Loony, very nice job on Stetler's extreme make-over :D
and welcome back! ;)

Back