What If ? (H/Y fic)

You think I could go away from two weeks and not practice my swing? ;)

Thanks everyone, it's good to be back. As for the story... I guess it could go either way but in any case they'll be together and happy. And besides... Hrockz doesn't want Horatio in jail, I know it. :p I'm still crossing my fingers just in case. And Horatio, may I suggest Victoria's Secret for shopping in NYC?... :devil:

Good to see you back Caddy! How was vacation?

So long as Horatio doesn't go to jail, this prosecutor will look like an idiot :lol:

Great update Hrockz :D

cainesugar said:
And Horatio, may I suggest Victoria's Secret for shopping in NYC?... :devil:

GREAT suggestion!! :devil:
I like the way you think! :lol:

Great updates Hrockz!!! :D
Just what I needed to light up my mooe...some new energys! Nothing better that H/Y! :)

I like your new avatar from 10-7 Tati.
I was reading the role play rules, and it's a pity that we have to set a time for it, cos I was thinking of taking part in a H/Y role play. The scenario from the mod was very interesting. I thought some of us here in this thread could pull it off, but we all live in different time zones.

Back to our story so far... this one has a health-warning ;)

The hearing still weighed heavy on Horatio and Yelina's minds and they slept lightly that night. Morning came and they made their way to the courthouse, optimistic that today would spell an end to this and they could head back to Miami to be with their sons.

The mood in the courthouse was sombre. Yelina subconsciously held her breath as the judge spoke. In front of her Horatio sat with Tony, his eyes trained on the judge.

"I have given this case much thought. The evidence for this case is not substantial, and it happened so many years ago. I am satisfied by the Lieutenant's account of what happened. It was self-defense, as decided so many years ago." The judge nodded to Horatio. "Lieutenant, we've wasted enough of your time, I wouldn't delay you any further in continuing your work in Miami-Dade County. This case is closed."

Yelina let out the breath she had been holding, and smiled. Horatio bowed his head and smiled. He felt his wife's hands on his back, gently rubbing away the tension. Horatio stood, turning to Tony, "Thank you."

He turned and embraced Yelina, glad that this was at last behind him. But there was still something on his mind before they returned home.

----------------------

The cemetary was old and run down, the wind blew and whipped through their coats. They walked hand-in-hand slowly making their way through the many tombstones. Horatio came to a stop in front of one. He swept the leaves and dirt off the top. The tombstone told Yelina it belonged to Horatio's mother.

He got down on one knee, placing the single rose in his hand on the ground. He kept his head bowed, so that Yelina couldn't see his face. Her eye spied the tombstone next to it, it belonged to Horatio's father. His parents had been buried side-by-side.

After some time Horatio stood up, his eyes looked wet. He turned to his father's grave and repeated his action of sweeping the dirt and dried leaves off the top. He didn't kneel instead he stood, his head bowed.

He spoke, "I still wish I got home earlier that day. Maybe, I could have saved her.... I hate him.... he caused us nothing but pain... but there were the occasional good time. Deep down inside, I loved him. He was still my father."

Yelina slipped her arm through his and pulled him close. He turned and she pulled him tightly to her for a hug. He rested his head on her shoulder. After a long while, she took his hand, "Let's go."

He nodded, allowing her to lead him away.

-------------------------------

It was the last night in New York. They were to be on the flight back to Miami the next day. Horatio stood, looking out into the city lights, like he did on their first night there, but Yelina could tell his mood was entirely different.

She wrapped her arms round his waist as she did their first night in New York.

"The city looks beautiful at night." Yelina said, smiling into his shoulder.

Horatio turned and wrapped his arms round her waist as well. "Not as beautiful as you."

She smiled.

"Thank you for everything."

"Well, you did pay for all my shopping, so that's thanks enough. My offer from the other night still stands." She slipped a hand up into his shirt, caressing his back.

Horatio smiled. He pressed her hips tightly to him and they kissed, their lips parted and tongues explored. She could feel his arousal against her. Her hands moved to undo the buttons of his shirt as his hands reached for her pants. They made their way to the bed and he ran circles round her stomach with his hands. She needed him and he was soon inside her, finding the release from all the tension of the past couple of days.

Out of breath he rolled onto his back. She turned to her side, propping her head up with one hand, her hair tickling his face.

"You were good," She smiled, still breathing hard she leaned over to kiss him.

"Takes two to clap." Horatio grinned. He ran a hand through her hair and pulled her to him for a kiss.

"More?" She asked in mock surprise.

"Only if you're game."

She answered him by another depp kiss, allowing him to pull her on top of him.

Yummie, twice! Glad to see Horatio's still in shape :devil:
Trying not to repeat myself, but great update, Hrockz

Is anyone from the Task Force up for a round of torture practice on my mechanics professor tomorrow? Golfclubs, bazooka's, exploding pies, anything for him to give me a good grade on my exam tomorrow ;)

*sighs and crawls back to her books* :(

Aww isn't that sweet.. :D Hopefuly when they're back in Miami, they'll find their way to the closet :eek: :devil:

_Hush_ said:
Is anyone from the Task Force up for a round of torture practice on my mechanics professor tomorrow? Golfclubs, bazooka's, exploding pies, anything for him to give me a good grade on my exam tomorrow ;)

I'm game! Good luck with your exam!

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Yeah, I think I did... :D And it feels really weird being so naughty with my current avvie. 'Flora Ryan' - paragon of all things virtuous and prim. :lol:

Glad you guys liked the update.

I'm writing another H/Y fic at the moment. Cos inspiration came to me, and I thought I'd write.

Here's the link:
Crash

I'll update this fic again when I can. Not sure if I can juggle two at a go. But don't worry I'm not giving up on this fic yet.

Decided it's time to update this fic.

The night air was cool and it touseld Horatio's red hair. It had been weeks since he had put his past behind him in New York and now was back in Miami. His wife walked silent beside him, her heels making clacking sounds on the wooden dock they were on. The waves crashing against the beach was the only other sound he heard.

"You're being really quiet." Horatio said, taking Yelina's hand.

"I'm enjoying the night out, without kids." Yelina smiled back at him. "We don't get to do this often enough."

"I know. I hope you enjoyed dinner. I had to make reservations to the restaurant a week ago."

"I did." Yelina stopped wrapping her arms round Horatio's neck. She pulled him close and smoothed his hair. "Happy anniversary."

"Happy anniversary." Horatio whispered in her ear. "It's been a great eight years. We've been through alot."

"It doesn't matter as long as I still have you." Yelina smiled.

Horatio touched the necklace round his wife's neck. "Hope you like the present. Matt and Josh helped me pick it out."

"I like it." She placed her hands on his chest, rubbing gently. "You're so busy in the lab all the time. Maybe you need to think about hiring a new CSI?"

"Yeah. I've been thinking about it." Horatio admitted. "You have anyone in mind?"

"Not right now. But that's not what I wanna think about now."

"Um.. hmm." Horatio kisses her neck. "You have an anniversary present for me?"

Yelina laughs. "I'm wearing it. We need to get home for you to see it."

"I like what I'm hearing." Horatio chuckles.

"Sweetie, I was thinking..."

Horatio waits, resting his hands on her hips.

"I'd like to have another baby." She smiled, touching his cheek.

"You sure?"

"We have two boys, I'd like to have a little girl."

"Well no guarantees there but I'll try, give you what you want." Horatio smiles.

"What say we go home and I show you your present, and we try right now?" Yelina suggested rubbing Horatio's chest.

Horatio bowed his head and laughed again. "Sounds good."

He took her hand and they headed to their car.

Don't stop now, it was getting really interesting! :D :devil:

Thanks for having this fic updated again!

Back