What If ? (H/Y fic)

Patricia said:
I'm studying anatomy next semester...can I practice with my kit on Stetler?? :devil::

Go right ahead, I don't think anyone in this thread might object to that. I sure as hell don't :p

Hrockz said: Dress up like a gator Luna?

What? *shrugs* My mind works in mysteriuos ways... ;)

I'm glad to see that Yelina talked some sense into(?) him. Stay home and take care of your family H, they need you!

Patricia said:I'm studying anatomy next semester...can I practice with my kit on Stetler??
:devil: MUAHAHAHAHAHA! That's it, I'm changing your code name to 'Doc'! :D

Lunalove said:
What? *shrugs* My mind works in mysteriuos ways... ;)

I'm surprised you even use your mind for that. I thought it came with the Danish nationality. Oww that wasn't sweet of me. I was only kiddin' but still not sweet. Huggels?

Glad that Yelina didn't have to use violence to make him see sense.

Nice, we're using stuff we learn at school now? Cuz I'm learning about electricity right now, you have no idea what I can do with just a cable and an electric socket :devil:

Kit4na said: I thought it came with the Danish nationality. Oww that wasn't sweet of me. I was only kiddin' but still not sweet. Huggels?
It might be all that (probably best) beer. :lol: *huggles back*

Hush three words: BRING IT ON! :devil: :lol:

Lunalove said:
It might be all that (probably best) beer. :lol:

Clearly you haven't tried Belgian beer! Stella Artoise. "Mijn thuis is waar mijn Stella staat." Translated: "My home is where my Stella is." :lol:

Rabbit bring it on those electro tricks. I remember when we had to make this electric cable, I was afraid it would explode as soon as I plugged it in. It never did! But I shouldn't speak to soon, cause my computer is connected with that cable. O well I got my fire extinguisher in tow. One time a computer of my brother blew up (literally) so I'm a bit cautious with electric stuff now these days :D

Maybe I should overheat one of Stetlers computers.

Stetlers is looking on some naughty sites as suddenly his computer starts flashing.
Stetler: Mm what the hell?
Computervoice: COMPUTER OVERLOAD MUST SHUTDOWN.
*BAMMM*
Stetler: NO... Not again you stupid task force you guys are going to be the death of me.

HIGH FIVE! ;)

Oh Kit, so young, so much to learn :p A nice, cold Jupiler, that's what you should be drinking. Or Palm! :D

But the computer exploding thing, I had that a few weeks ago. Don't know if you remember the storm about 4 weeks ago over Lokeren, St-Niklaas... Well, I was typing an e-mail and then suddenly BAM! A flash and then nothing. Apparently, my computer just blew up due to an overload of power (from the lightning). It scared the hell out of me.
We could make it look like Stelter's computer "accident", just comes from a lightning strike. But then again, it would be a quick and painless death, and we don't want that, do we? :devil:

*craving for another Hrockz update*

_Hush_ said:
Oh Kit, so young, so much to learn :p A nice, cold Jupiler, that's what you should be drinking. Or Palm! :D

I confess I'm not a beerdrinker. Passoa Orange *mjam* :D

_Hush_ said:
Don't know if you remember the storm about 4 weeks ago over Lokeren, St-Niklaas...

I do it was terrible. Here in Beveren we didn't have a lot of trouble except for some broken trees. Well my street was flooding but none of the water came inside. I think the people who live on the next street are really f..... My street isn't completely flat that's why we never have a real flooding because it always goes off to the next street, and the next street is infact flat. :lol:.

_Hush_ said:
We could make it look like Stelter's computer "accident", just comes from a lightning strike. But then again, it would be a quick and painless death, and we don't want that, do we? :devil:
Quick and painless? Hell no. I don't even want him dead at this point. Who else do we have to out our agression on? I can ruin maybe explode is computer though.. Overclock it a bit too much, make the vidcard melt etc :D By the way have you read the CSI Miami book "Cult Following"? Someone was supposedly killed by an lightning bolt when he was on the phone. But our lil H didn't believe that, the man is too smart for his own good.

_Hush_ said:

I can honestly say you and me are not the only ones :)

Kit4na said:
_Hush_ said:

I confess I'm not a beerdrinker. Passoa Orange *mjam* :D

Okay neither am I. In fact I hate the stuff *ducks flying beer cans/bottles* Sorry. I'll take a tropical drink anyday, though. ;)

Kit4na said:
_Hush_ said:

I can honestly say you and me are not the only ones :)

So say we all! :D

Lunalove said:
:devil: MUAHAHAHAHAHA! That's it, I'm changing your code name to 'Doc'! :D

:D
I was studying for an exam I had today and I was in a really bad mood when I first read that...you made my day! that putted a big smile on my face! :D

_Hush_ said: Cuz I'm learning about electricity right now, you have no idea what I can do with just a cable and an electric socket

I think it would be a pitty if you didn't put your learnings into practice, wouldn't it? :devil:

Thanks you all for eagerly waiting for my next update. Been busy lately.

"You know why I'm here Horatio." Rick said, matching Horatio's stare.

"We can talk about this outside." Horatio replied.

"It's ok, Rick told me what happened." Yelina added.

"You should know, Danport's pressing charges." Rick said matter-of-factly.

Yelina rolled her eyes. "Pretty bold for a guy who's likely to be on death row."

"Then you should know, Rick," Horatio paused, and took a step towards the IAB agent, "the DA thrown the case against me out."

Rick raised his eyebrows. Horatio continued.

"Melanie Bradford, name ring a bell?"

"Sounds familiar." Rick said.

"She was Danport's third victim, and niece of the prosecuting DA."

"Lucky break Horatio," Rick said, "even if the DA's not prosecuting, it's still going on your record that you beat up a suspect."

"Who was holding my wife hostage." Horatio added.

"It's still going on your record." Rick said. He loked at Yelina. "Sorry about this, just doing my job. You feel better soon."

Yelina forced a smiled and gave a polite nod as Rick left the room. She eyed Horatio who was standing a couple of feet from her bed, looking like a guilty schoolboy.

"I ah, he was taunting me, and I wanted to find you, so I..."

"Rearranged his face?" Yelina finished the sentence for him.

Horatio cocked his head to one side and gave a half-smiled. "I don't regret it."

"What you said about the DA, that's true?"

"Have I ever lied to you?" Horatio asked, slightly hurt.

"Sorry, I just wanted to be sure." She patted the space beside her on the bed, indicating that he should take a seat beside her. Horatio sat down slowly beside her.

"Card from Matt." He handed their son's drawing to her.

"One more for the refridgerator door." She commented.

-------------------------

Yelina had been discharged from the hospital after a week, and things slowly returned to some sense of normalcy for them. She attended a couple of sessions of counselling with the department psychiatrist, then gave up attending. Two months passed and her physical wounds had completely healed, and Yelina had returned to work as a homicide detective at MDPD, working the day shift now. She still had the occasional nightmare, but Horatio was always there for her.

That night she had put the boys to bed. Horatio had a particularly tough day, another unsolvable case it seemed and he was clearly frustrated. He stood at the foot of their bed, staring at the files he had strewn on the covers. He was clad only in his pyjama pants, which hung low on his hips, his brows knitted in deep thought. Yelina thought he looked decidedly sexy, and her thoughts drifted to some fun in bed with her husband, something both had neither tried initiating or talked about since her attack. She wasn't sure if she was ready, and she knew Horatio was afraid of hurting her.

"There's something I'm missing here." Horatio said, more to himself rather than his wife.

"Maybe I can help." Yelina said, it wasn't her case but she knew a new perspective often helped crack a difficult case. She stood next to him and he instinctively wrapped an arm round her shoulder, pulling her close.

Yelina was dressed in an over-sized T-shirt, with no underwear, Horatio was pretty sure. He was having trouble concentrating on the case. He turned her to him and kissed her deeply, slipping his hands under her shirt, giving her back soft, feather-like touches.

"If you keep this up, there's no way I can concentrate on the case." Yelina said in between kisses, and running her hands down his chest.

"That's the idea." Horatio whisphered, nibbling at her ear.

He swept the files off their bed and eased her onto the bed. He lay with his thigh in between her legs, and she could tell he was very turned on. He slipped his hand under her shirt again, tracing small circles round her belly, before his hand reached for her underwear to slip it off her hips. Something in Yelina's mind flashed, and she was suddenly back in the darkened room with Danport, she felt his hands on her, hands she could not fight off. Her body stiffened and she grabbed Horatio's hand, stopping him in his tracks, she pushed him off her.

Yelina got up and swung her legs over the side of the bed. She sat with her back to Horatio, her face cupped in her hands, trying to calm her ragged breathing. Horatio let her be for a moment, before scooting over to her and seating himself beside her. He daren't touch her, but he wanted to comfort her.

"It's ok." He said gently.

She turned to face him, her eyes moist with tears. "I'm sorry.... I know you're not him, but it just brought back memories..."

"It's ok." Horatio repeated. He slowly took her hand and kissed her palm. "We don't have to do anything, not until you're ready. I'd wait a lifetime for you."

Yelina smiled bitterly. "I hate how he took this away from us. I can't even make love to my husband without him clouding my memories."

"It's ok." Horatio assured her. "It takes time, and, when it comes to you, I've got all the time in the world."

"Thanks." Yelina said, reaching to hug Horatio. "I love you."

"Love you too," he took her gently into his arms and they settled into bed, Yelina falling asleep in his arms.

Don't forget the exploding pie!

Honey, Tricia, Rabbit: go after Danport, torture him.

Loony: you get to go after Stetler.

I'll stay with H/Y one never knows when something might happen :)

great update ^^

Yey! Update! *does a happy dance*
Hrockz said:

"I ah, he was taunting me, and I wanted to find you, so I..."
"Rearranged his face?"
That cracked me up :D
Poor Yelina though :( Damned Danport!

Got my cables and a fire exstinguisher (just in case Honey decides to burn the place down :p )
Let's go!

Hrockz Thank you for the update. I'm so relieved that H is 'of the hook', but poor Y! :( But H is totally IC with the way he's treating her. Bless him. :)

Kit4na said: Loony: you get to go after Stetler.
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: That makes me very, VERY happy! :devil:

'Doc' I'm glad I made your day. *polishes halo* ;) That's what I love about visiting this site, there's so many wonderful & funny people. *hugs everyone*

Back