What If ? (H/Y fic)

*Gasp* I skip a couple of days on this fic and I missed so much!!!
Great job regardless. You're keeping me on the edge of my seat.

Poor Yelina *huggels* Poor Horatio *huggels* Everything will be fine.

Well it's only logical that Horatio will be under IAB investigation. You can't hit someone without it being selfdefense especially when your a cop.

Lucky we aren't cops than uh? Cause Danport is going down HARD. Bring in the golf clubs, the flaming eggs, the exploding pies, bazookas,... Let's get this sob.

Anyone want to stay with Horatio, comfort him? And we also need someone to stay with Yelina's mom to comfort her and the kids.

Love the update :)

^ Sorry Kitten I can't stay with Horatio 'cause I need to get my hands on Danport and when I'm done... well let's just say he won't look pretty! :mad:
Maybe we should get him and Stetler and then have some fun?! :devil:

Oh Hrockz, it was good that they found her, but poor Yelina *joins in huggle-session* But we better be gentle so that we don't hurt her. :(

This was a great DRAMATIC update. My heart is with Yelina, but I'm sure that Horatio will help her go through this.

At least she's going to be ok!
Still hurts to imagine her like that...

Let's torture Danport!! :devil:
As much as we can`t without killing him...the longer he's alive the more he'll pay for what he've done...and we will make sure of it right? :devil:

Sleep threatened to overcome Horatio throughout the night, but he stayed awake. One of the nurses brought him coffee as morning broke and it proved to be a life-saver. As sunlight streamed into the hospital room, Horatio watched as Yelina's eyelids flickered open, then shut again.

Yelina tried to open her eyes. Her eyelids felt heavy, and when she opened them she was confronted with what seemed to be an impossibly bright light. Her head throbbed. What had happened came back in flashes and she thought she didn't really want to wake up. She remembered the darkened room, and the man there. She knew he had one thing in mind, and she tried to fight him off, but that only fuelled his anger and he hit her brutally. She had tired hard to protect herself, but she had been drugged and he was stronger than her. She knew the ineveitable was coming as he tore off her clothes and her thoughts travelled to Horatio. She remembered the man's rough hands tearing off her underwear, then blackness. Was she still in the same room? Why was it so bright? She had been prepared to die, she knew he would kill her once he was satified.

"Yelina," Horatio called to her, "It's ok, you're in the hospital."

She thought she heard Horatio's voice. Was she hallucianting? She felt a hand touch her forehead, and instinctively she jerked her head away. That only brought more pain to her head.

"It's ok. It's me. You're safe now." Horatio said, trying his best to reassure her. He watched her eyes snap open in terror. "Hey, it's me."

"Horatio?" Her voice came out in a whisper.

"It's me sweetheart."

Yelina felt relief wash over her. She had to be sure her mind wasn't playing tricks on her. "Is it really you?"

"The one and only." Horatio said, smiling gently at her.

His familiar blue eyes, that she always had been so captivated by moistened with tears. "I thought I'd never see you or the boys again." Tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I would never let that happen." His hand brushed away her tears but they kept falling. "It's all over, you're safe now."

He gently lifted her head and cradled her in his arms. He felt her body shake as she cried softly, her tears soaking his shirt. Horatio wasn't sure how long he held her, but he felt the tears stop, then her body go limp, and he knew she was asleep. He gently eased her back onto the pillow.

It was late afternoon before Yelina woke again. The swelling on her face had subsided considerably, and she had some sembalce of her normal self again.

"Hey sleepyhead." Horatio greeted her. He leaned over to kiss her softly on the forehead. She didn't pull away this time.

"You're still here." Yelina said rather sleepily.

"Told you I wasn't going anywhere."

Yelina managed a weak smile.

"How're you feeling?"

"Sore, and my head hurts."

"Umm.. dr says you've got a couple of broken ribs."

Yelina nodded. "Where're Matt and Josh?"

"With your mom. They're fine." Horatio added, anticipating her next question. "They miss their mom."

"I can't wait to see them again."

Horatio shifted his weight nervously between his feet. Frank was there to take her statement, and he didn't want to subject her to anymore than she had been through.

"What is it?" Yelina asked, sensing his unease. Horatio remained silent, clearing his throat.

"Someone here to process me?" Yelina asked, guesssing waht was on his mind. "It's ok, I know the drill."

"Umm, actually Calleigh did that while you were unconscious. Frank's here to take your statement."

"Ask him in."

"You don't have to do this if you're not ready." Horatio said, taking her hand.

"I just want to get it over with and put all this behind me."

Horatio nodded his understanding and left to get Frank. Yelina related how the man whom they now knew was Fred Danport rammed into her car. They had exchanged numbers and just as she was about to get back into her car, she felt what seemed to be a choloroform soaked cloth cover her nose and mouth. She woke to find herself alone in a darkened room with Danport. He had beat her when she tried to fight back and then raped her while she was semi-conscious. Yelina showed little emotion as she spoke, but Horatio could tell she was still shaken from her ordeal. Frank left, thanking her and wishing her a speedy recovery.

Yelina remained largely silent after Frank left, and her tiredness once again lulled her into a fitful sleep.

Horatio sat next to her, what she had described earlier to Frank replaying itself in his mind. He had not slept in three days but he wasn't tired, not anymore. Danport would pay for what he did to Yelina. Nobody hurt his love like that. His hand fell to his service weapon, his trusty 9mm, holstered to his side. He unholstered the gun. It felt heavier than usual. It was fully-loaded, he had just cleaned it that week. He stared at the gun then returned it to his side. Revenge would be swift, Danport would never see it coming.

Horatio glanced at Yelina, she was sleeping soundly. He knew the pain medication would help her sleep through the night. He could go to lockup and be back by morning. She wouldn't even know he'd left for awhile. Horatio had made up his mind, and there was no turning back. He stood up and walked towards the door.

Okay Horatio HOLD it! We'll take care of Danport okay? He'll suffer hard! Go right ahead with torturing Danport, gals.

I wonder what he's going to do, surely he's not going to risk his career by killing him. Right? Oh damn he did say he'd kill Stetler if he ever touched her again so maybe..

Okay I think we need to send part of the task force to intercept H. Stall him. Dress up as an alligator, jump around like a frog while saying like a chicken, I don't care! Just make sure he doesn't get the chance to throw away his career and his life!
The rest of the task force will kidnap Danport from lockup and take him to a secret location. And then... :devil:

I'm in for kidnapping Danport. I'm (supposed to be :p) studying right now and I suddenly have a strong urge to let out all the stress on Danport :devil: (preferably with a baseball bat)

Nice work on the updates, Hrockz. You had me sitting at the end of my seat! :)

Tati I love your new avatar of H. He looks hot. Dress up like a gator Luna? Funny plan.
Glad to know I got you guys hooked. ;)

Horatio reached for the door, pushing it open slowly.

"Horatio?"

He heard Yelina call to him. Horatio bowed his head, he returned to her side. What ever plans he had made would have to wait. He couldn't let her know hwat he had planned.

"I thought you were asleep." He smoothed her hair gently, careful to avoid her eyes.

"Where're you going?"

"I er... I was going to get some coffee."

"You're hiding something from me, I can tell." Yelina said. She knew he'd avoid her eyes whenever he couldn't tell her something. Horatio remained silent, but she detected a strange detachment in his expression, and it all clicked in her head. She was grateful she could still read her husband so well.

"You're going after him, aren't you?"

Again she was confronted with silence.

"You can't do this Horatio." Yelina said. "He's killed 3 other women, he's going to get the maximum sentence." They both knew the state upheld the death sentence, and that was what the DA was pushing for.

"He..." Horatio took a breath choking back his anger and tears. "He deserves a punishment worse than that, after what he did to you."

"And he will get what he deserves, but it's not up to you to do it." Yelina took his hand and squeezed.

"It's all I can do for you now. I failed to protect you... I failed - "

"You didn't fail, Horatio, I was at the wrong place at the wrong time. I'm having trouble dealing with it, I don't need you going off and destroying your career and life like this."

Horatio clenched his fist, he knew she was right. "You're right. I'm, I'm sorry. I wanted to, I wanted to hurt him, like he hurt you."

"It's over now. You said so yourself."

"I'm sorry." Guilt stabbed at him, he shouldn't have added to her troubles. "I hate this feeling . There's nothing I can do to right this."

Horatio gazed into her eyes and he knew instantly he was hurting her instead of helping. The guilt intensified, and his anger subsided. "I'm sorry, didn't mean to hurt you."

"Promise, you're not going to do anything stupid." She said. her eyes watering.

"Yeah." Horatio took her into his arms again, holding her tightly to himself. He had to convince himself to let it go no matter what. His family needed him, and revenge wasn't going to help anything.

Horatio fell asleep uncomfortably on the chair in Yelina's room, his exhaustion getting the best of him. Morning came and the doctors checked on Yelina, informing her that she was making good progress and she could go home in a couple of days. She convinced Horatio to go home to get some rest and to look in on their sons.

Horatio returned in the afternoon, with a get well card from Matt. It wasn't much but illegible doodling, but for a three year-old, Horatio thought it was a work of art. He knew Yelina would love it.

He pushed open the door to Yelina's room. She was now sitting up in bed, looking stronger than when he'd left her. But there was an unwelcome visitor in the room. He knew he shouldn't have left her.

"Rick," Horatio glared, "What are you doing here?"

Oh... my... god... I've missed so much! I hate not having internet! :(

This Danport guy is going to pay, I've got my eggs and pies ready! And now Stetler's going to get some too! :devil:

Poor Yelina, and Horatio... Great updates Hrockz!!

Hrockz said:
Tati I love your new avatar of H. He looks hot.

I doubt that has anything to do with the way I made the icon.

Honey, Tricia and me go after Stetler. The rest goes after Danport! GO GO!!

Coming!! Coming!!!
I'm studying anatomy next semester...can I practice with my kit on Stetler?? :devil:
I have a bag full of hungry rats too! :devil:

Great updates Hrockz!!

Back