What If ? (H/Y fic)

Great updates! :D
I was left little behind...HP7 kiddnaped me...

Why sharks ? Another animal could help us do the job... cats? rats maybe?...what about throughing Stetler into the lion/tiger cage in the zoo? :devil:

^ Death would come too swiftly? *shrugs* I mean, yeah he would be scared (and probably wet himself) but we need him to be alive to get Y back on day shift...

Looking foreward to see what'll happen next, Hrockz! :D

I think lion, tigers, sharks are a bit too lethal... if we want him to die I suggest Piranya's :)

Non lethal : definately rats!!

^ Are you sure about that? In that movie with Denzel Washington where he is a paralyzed (ex) homicide detective someone is killed by rats. Ok, I guess he had some cuts, but as far as I remember they weren't enough to kill him - the rats did that. Eeeewwww! That has got to be one of the nasties ways to go! :(

Maybe somekind of flesheating beetle? Or those spiders who lay eggs under your skin? We just need to raid Grissom's place... :lol:

Just a quick note, I've got computer trouble so using someone elses now, will update again when I can.

^ Well as long as they're kept far, far, FAR away from me! ;) Arachnophobic and then some! *shivers* Nasty little things.

But then again I believe my mission was helping out Y, sooo... :cool:

God I hate spiders too blegh so plz came them away from me too haha. Yes let's get some species from Grissom' place :D Just don't show me any spiders.. i'm pretty much okay with all other animals :)

Sorry about the long wait, but I'm back and we're back to the story. BTW I hate spiders too, in fact I hate anything creepy crawly.

Horatio blinked his eyes, trying to blink the tiredness away. The day was long, too long.

"Thank you Alexx," he nodded to the ME as he pushed the door of the morgue open and headed for the elevators. His cellphone rang and he hoped it wasn't another case. Smiling at the number he picked up and relaxed somewhat.

"Hi," he kept smiling. "What's up?"

"Just checking to make sure you're still alive." Yelina replied. "I had to make sure, I hadn't seen you in two days."

"After pulling two doubles in a row, I'm not so sure I am alive." Horatio pointed out, "But last I checked, my heart's still beating."

She laughed across the line. "I just dropped the boys off at my mom's. I'll be at PD in about 20 minutes."

"I'll still be here, I have to finish up my paperwork before I can call it a day."

"Great, I'll drop by your office before I start my shift." After being apart for those two days, she relished the chance of a hug and kiss with Horatio.

"I'll be waiting." he smiled as he hung up.

Horatio entered his office, and sighed at the files on his desk. The setting sun only reminded him that his shift was long over, and he was still at work. He had hardly had time for his family lately, and the fact that he worked opposite shifts from Yelina didn't help. He sat down and concentrated on the task at hand, buoyed by the fact that he would see his wife soon.

The words were becoming blurry, and Horatio decided it was time for a break. He hadn't noticed but the sun had set and the evening was turning to darkness. He checked his watch. It had been almost an hour since Yelina had phoned him. Where could she be? There was no reason to worry perhaps she was assigned a case the minute she came in. He picked up his phone and dialled her number. It rang till the line got cut off. A sense of dread began to fall over him. He shrugged it off and decided to take a walk to her desk.

Yelina's desk was emprty, and her fellow detectives confirmed that she wasn't in yet. She was late for her shift, something, that almost never happened unless one of the kids were sick. He dialled her cell again and still got no reply.

Horatio began to worry. Had something happened? Was she in a car accident? He decided the best course of action was to try find her. He could not shake the sense of dread that had fell over him earlier. He jogged to the parking lot and jumped into his Hummer. The streets were now dark, lit only by streetlamps. He took the route he knew she would take from her mother's to PD.

Ahh oh no Yelina! Task force, lets go! Umm.... okay that was as far as I got, someone else'll have to make a plan :lol:

If Stetler is involved, I am totally ready with the flaming omlet, flaming grilled cheese and the exploding pies!! :lol:

I can not even begin to describe how much I missed your fanfic! Great update ;)

Okay Honey & Rabbit you keep an eye on Stetler just to make sure.Luna & Tricia you go to Yelina's mom. Me and Caddie will help H. Savvy?

Savvy! :D

And I'm joining Tati in the missing-this-fic-thing! Good to see your computer troubles are over. Feeling very worried about Y though... :confused:

Ahh, I missed H/Y! I'll be going away for two weeks, so I can't participate on any task force-ish things until August 14th, but I will miss this fic so much you have no idea. Good luck on anything you'll need to do, Task Force...Honey I'm leaving my clubs in your hands. I trust you can take care of them.

So, be back on the 14th! Amazing update, Hrockz. :D

Back