What If ? (H/Y fic)

We had a quick bootcamp and then we had to head out again, and it was Miami, but our other ideas were Los Angeles (hehe) and Brazil. So for #2, I say LA, just because I live here and love it, but anyone else can object or add new ideas. :)

Welcome to the Crazy Task Force Patricia! Hope you enjoy partying with us, we're cooler than we appear. :cool:

Loony I'm in love with your avie! But it's really distracting. :lol: Along with your banner, Tati.

Anyway, great update! Great to see the rift between the brothers has been mended. I always liked Ray anyway, just thought he was a little reckless and irrisponsible. Aweome job, thanks! :)

Thanx everyone! ;)

Cute update! Good to see H/R on good terms againª! ;)

I've always wanted to go to LA so It's ok by me...I'll have to start saving for my plane ticket!
And I've notice your cool :cool: people.. No worries!
I laughed a lot readying your posts here! :lol: I specially love when the bazooka makes it appearance!

Patricia said:
I specially love when the bazooka makes it appearance!

I'm the only one who's allowed to shoot with that at the moment! I have experience (I play online games!). At the bootcamp I can show you how it works.. it's simple really aim & shoot. Oh and try to stay put & not fly away.. :D

It's a good thing that Ray helps Horatio painting the nursery.. I don't want H to be too tired :)

Kit4na said:
Patricia said:
I specially love when the bazooka makes it appearance!

I'm the only one who's allowed to shoot with that at the moment! I have experience (I play online games!). At the bootcamp I can show you how it works.. it's simple really aim & shoot. Oh and try to stay put & not fly away.. :D

:lol: :lol:
You're way to funny!
You'll teach me??? Greaaaaaat! Thanx!!! :D

I suggest we fire those babies on Stetler dolls.. or do you have a better idea?

I think Hrockz we're in a need of another action fic sometime soon. Great training for the task force and our new member :)

Kit4na said:
I suggest we fire those babies on Stetler dolls.. or do you have a better idea?

Agreed! :devil:
He better be carefull....although, I doesn't matter, we'll get him anyway!! :devil:

Horatio watched his wife at her desk from a distance. Something he had developed a habit of doing since they were seeing each other. He loved to admire her beauty from a distance, he watched her move with grace, ease and poise, and he knew many men probably had a good time checking her out too. But he was happy to know she was his. A smile crept across his face as she placed a hand on her large belly. Her shirt wasn't quite long enough and a portion of her belly was exposed at the bottom. Now that she was eight months pregnant, she didn't move with that much ease or grace anymore, but she still captivated him.

Yelina got the feeling someone was watching her. She looked up from her desk and wasn't surprised to see her husband grinning at her from down the hall. She realised he liked to watch her at times, something she reciprocated as well. He looked handsome with that grin on his face, the white shirt he was wearing with the top buttons undone, his black suit jacket compliementing the white of his shirt. She smiled back as he walked towards her.

"Hey sweetheart," He smiled in greeting.

"The crime lab must not be busy if you're free to stare at me like that." Yelina teased.

"Actually I'm on my way to a crime scene now. Thought I's stop and make sure my wife and kid were ok." He placed a hand on her tummy, rubbing it gently.

"I'd feel better if your kid would stop kicking me in the ribs." Yelina grumbled. "It's too hot to be this big." She added.

"At least you're in air-conditioned comfort." Horatio pointed out. The scorching mid-morning sun didn't feel welcoming to Horatio. "Think I'd leave my jacket in the Hummer."

"Good luck with your case," Yelina said as she kissed him on the lips.

"Thanks." Horatio said as he headed out into the parking lot.

----------------------------

Horatio arrived at the crime scene. It was at the marina. A line of boats belonging to Miami's wealthy bopped up and down with the waves. Horatio like he said he would, left his jacket in the Hummer. He snapped on a pair of latex gloves and grabbed his camera. He walked towards the group of law enforcement officers. he spotted Frank Tripp, scanning the water.

"Frank." Horatio nodded a greeting.

"Delko's down there." Frank said pointing into the clear blue water.

Horatio nodded. Soon after bubbles rose to the surface and Eric popped up. He removed the mouthpiece of his scuba gear. "Found the body." Together with another two police divers they hauled the bloated body up onto dry land for a waiting Alexx Woods.

"I'll get this body back to the morgue." Alexx said.

"Eric, take the post please." Horatio said.

"Sure H." Eric said, getting out of his wet suit.

Horatio proceeded to photograph the area, taking note of pieces of evidence. Eric left with Alexx back to the lab, and Horatio was left with Frank to continue their work. Out of the corner of his eye, Frank noticed a man loitering around the crime scene. Frank watched a the man seemed to take special interest in what Horatio was doing. Frank noticed something glint in the sun. It looked like a concealed weapon.

"Hey you!" Frank said walking briskly to the man. The man turned to leave. "Sir, wait up!" Frank called after him.

Horatio noticed what Frank was doing and left what he was doing, hurrying after Frank. The man started to run, and Frank and Horatio gave chase. The man tumbled over a rope and fell into the water. Frank whipped out his cell phone calling for rescue and back-up. Without much thinking and acting on insticnt, Horatio quickly removed his gun and badge and jumped into the ice cold water after the man.

Oooh Horatio in the water, be careful !

*runs towards the edge with blankets in tow* (I don't like swimming sry)

If there has to be mouth on mouth, I'll be honored to provide him with that. I promise I'll give him back to Yelina afterwards.. If I do not unleash H after a couple of minutes feel free to shoot me, just don't do it with my bazooka k? That'd be too cruel.

Now who's going after H in the water? Honey? Lunatic? Patricia?

Chop Chop!

Briliant update :D

'Loony in the water!' It's my second home. (Im a Pisces). And don't worry, we won't use the bazooka. I might pull out 'the blood eagle' thing again though... :devil: Only kidding, that one is reserved for Stetler. Muahahaha!

Hrockz, I wonder what you're up to now. I really do, so please! More soon? :D

Oooh Horatio in the water, be careful !

Hehe especially with you there. :lol: :devil: I can't help my teenage mind, I'm sorry!

Well I love swimming, so I'll go in after him with Loony (I'm also Pisces, March 7) and you can take care of the mouth-to-mouth. We won't get out the bazookas, but I've got my .9 right here... :p

Wonderful update! :D Hope he's alright. (Not really :devil: H+injury=sexy, human H)

I'm a fish (19 february) so I especially should feel myself at home in the water but I don't!

cainesugar said:
Hehe especially with you there.

Why does everybody think I'm such an evil person? I can restrain myself from jumping Horatio! I'm literally the sweetest "charming" person you'll ever come across! Now i'm just going to crawl into my lil corner, cry myself to sleep.

Almost got you uh? :devil: I'm kidding about the whole crying myself to sleep part, obviously. :lol:

Great update!
Can wait to see were this is going to...that concealed weapon better stay away from H or the suspect is dead :devil:

Kit4na Are you having second thoughts about teaching me to use the basooka? :devil: I'll promise not to use it if you let me help you with the mouth to mouth! :D

Wow I've missed so much! I hate not having internet at my cabin :(

First off welcome to Patricia! Good to have more people in this crazy task force! :lol:

Love all the updates Hrockz!!

I totally volunteer to go help H, Honey, Loony and Caddie to the rescue!! (love the water) :lol:

Patricia said:
Kit4na Are you having second thoughts about teaching me to use the basooka? :devil:

As long as you don't practice it on poor me, I'm all in to teach ya how to use it.

Patricia said:
I'll promise not to use it if you let me help you with the mouth to mouth! :D

Now that's just asking for too much... :(

Nah i'm kidding you can help. I told you fellas I was sweet! :lol:

Oh by the way, Hrockz' other fanfics are in my favorites so here are the links.

The way it should have been

H/Y in a small, confined space

Lips of An Angel

Gonna reread them also hahaha :D

Kit4na said:
I'm a fish (19 february)

Really? Why is it that there are so many Pisces (fish)? Oh, right. Go back nine months and it's May... ;)
My b-day is on the 24th of February. My sister's is on the 22nd of...February! 10 years and 36 hours apart, give or take a few minutes...

Back