What If ? (H/Y fic)

Just a quick update before the message boards close down

The big day finally arrived. The guest were seated in the church, and Horatio stood at the end of the aisle, Raymond at his side. He had butterlies in his stomach. The wedding march began and his beautiful bride walked slowly towards him, her brother Carlos beside her.

Yelina kept her eyes on her groom. He looked handsome in his tuxrdo, his red hair slick and combed back, she was every bit her dream husband. Horatio thought he was the luckiest guy on earth. Yelina was stunning in her gown, he thought he had never seen a more beautiful or sexy woman.

Everything else passed by in a blur. They exchanged vows and rings, and kissed passionately when the priest pronounced them man and wife. But they were oblivious to everything else going on around them, having only eyes for each other.

They slow danced in each other's arms at the reception. Enjoying their closeness and first few moments as husband and wife.

"So how'd you like being Mrs Caine so far?" Horatio asked smiling down at her.

Yelina, who had her head resting on his chest looked up and smiled. "I think I'm liking it so far."

"Good. I'm certainly liking my new wife so far." He grinned.

Horatio ran his hands up and down her sides, "You look... I don't even know what words to describe.... beautiful."

"Thanks, you look very handsome too." He rubbed his chest.

"I'm having trouble resisting you. I feel like I need you right now." Horatio whispered in her ear.

Yelina laughed. "We have lots of time for that at our honeymoon. Speaking of which, where are we going?"

Horatio shook his head mischieviously. "I'm not telling till you get on the plane."

"But how'd I know what to pack?"

"I packed for you."

Yelina looked skeptical. As much as she trusted and loved him, she wasn't sure about his dress sense.

"If you don't like what I packed, you can buy new clothes when we get there." Horatio offered.

"Fair enough." She said.

Ray approached. "May I dance with the bride?"

"Sure, but make sure you return her to me." Horatio said.

"You can go dance with Calleigh if you wanna keep yourself occupied." Ray replied.

Horatio nodded. He watched as his brother took Yelina's hand, in someone else's arms she still was beautiful, and he rested in the fact that she was from now till his dying day, his.

Sorry for the spelling errors, trying to finish this before the boards close.
And I'm not sure when I can update again but will do so when I can. Been very tired lately then I found out I'm pregnant. :)

They're married! Finally; this is wonderful; especially because her mother approved and everything went smoothly. Thank you so much Hrockz, and can't wait to see what happens on their honeymoon. :devil:

I found out I'm pregnant

Oh my gosh! Congratulations, hope everything goes well! *hugs* :)

Congratulations! I know that you will have great stories to tell your baby at night. Rest a lot lot lot lot, cause later........

Thanks guys. This was unplanned so I'm kinda still accepting the fact. But I'm happy.
Anyway back to our story. This is a honeymoon instalment, so it comes with a health warning. :devil:

Paris, the city of love. That was where Horatio decided he should take his bride for their honeymoon. Days were spent sightseeing and nights making hot, passionate love. Like all newly-weds they were enamored with each other, and were inseparable.

That night, their last night in Paris before they had to return to Miami. The crime lab needed it’s day shift supervisor back and Horatio was to start work they day they returned. They stood at the base of the Eiffel tower having enjoyed a spectacular view of the city. Hand-in-hand they strolled towards the road, to make their way back to their hotel room.

“Too bad this has to end.” Yelina commented.

“Yeah, real life beckons.” Horatio smiled at her. “But I had a good time with you. And… this is just the beginning.”

Yelina smiled, nodding her agreement. They flagged a taxi which took them back to the hotel. On the way back, they could hardly keep their hands off each other. By the time the elevator took them to their floor in the hotel, Horatio already had her pinned to the door of their room, his lips hungrily devouring hers. She already had his shirt pulled out and was running her hands up his torso, caressing his chest. He hurriedly unlocked the door and shut it behind them. They undressed each other and he scooped her into his arms laying her onto the bed. She laughed, enjoying his touches and the pleasure he was giving her with his lips exploring her body. He ran is hand down her side caressing her smooth skin.

“I need you,” she said into his ear. Complying he pushed himself into her and she purred, smiling. He brought her to the edge slowly, and as she came he released into her as well.

Pleasured they lay in each other’s arms, the covers pulled over them. That night they both had made the unspoken agreement that they would stop trying to prevent getting pregnant, and their love-making had been heightened by the fact.

“You be careful when you’re out in the field ok?” Horatio said kissing the top of her head. The reality of the dangers of their profession was beginning to dawn on him. Now that they were married his worry for her safety seemed to intensify.

“I will. You too.” Yeilna replied, lifting her head up from his chest to look into his blue eyes.

“I always am, love.” He smiled, getting lost in her hazel eyes. “ I was thinking I should get you assigned to me all the time. This way, I can keep an eye on you all the time.”

“I’m perfectly capable of taking care of myself. I’m a cop like you.” Yelina stated.

“I know, but I would prefer – “

“I know, and we make a good team, but I don’t need you to protect me.”

“That’s not possible.” Horatio asserted.

“Why not? Are you doubting my abilities as a detective?” Yelina asked angrily.

“No, I didn’t mean that, I just don’t want anything to happen to you.” Horatio explained.

“Well then you should have married someone with a safer job.” Yelina said.

Horatio sighed. “Are we having our first fight as a married couple?”

“I just hate when you’re so over-protective.” She said. “But I don’t wanna fight you.”

“I don’t want to lose you sweetheart.” Horatio said.

Her tone softened. “And I don’t want to lose you too. But we’ve got to accept the risks of our jobs.”

“I know.” Horatio said softly. He offered a slight smile. “But we’ll be ok.”

Yelina smiled back. “We will. Let’s not spend the last night of our honeymoon fighting shall we?”

“You know what, let’s spend it in the hot tub.” He smiled suggestively.

“I love that thought.” She pushed herself off him and took his hand as they entered the bathroom.

I'm glad you're happy Hrockz. That's the most important thing! :)

Awww, their first fight as a married couple. And the first makeup sex! :devil:

I'm very happy for you as well, Hrockz and am glad you're happy. :) We should throw you party in here.

Their first fight? Wow. Their honeymoon sounds awesome and I loved ow their first fight was about safety and how much they love each other. And of course, make up sex! In the tub! Hopefully we'll get to see some of that. :devil:

Now this is a good one. They way they're fighting it's so similar to what we see in the series at times. You really nailed it and it's so much fun to read.

Thanks you guys. I'm really tired though but that's to be expected. The Paris idea was from you guys actually :D

Life back in Miami was as busy as before for Horatio. Fortunately for them, Yelina had another couple of days off which she used to furnish and prepare their new house. By the end of the week they had moved into their brand new house. The day after they moved in, a hurricane warning was issued. Horatio took the time to put up the board ups, protecting their new house as much as he could. With a busy work schedule and their help with the evacuation process, they had little time left to prepare their own house.

By late morning that day, Horatio managed to rush back from PD. They had decided to wait out the storm in their basement as their house wasn't in the direct path of the hurricane. Yelina busied herself preparing supplies as they weren’t sure how long they’d have to wait things out. Outside in the yard, Horatio was perched on a ladder hammering in the nails to the board up. The wind was picking up and the sky grew dark.

“Horatio,” Yelina called up to him from the ground. “You’d better get in here.”

“Just a minute.” Horatio said, adding his finishing touches. He descended the ladder and they hurried into the house, bolting the door behind them. They entered their basement. Horatio looked around.

“Looks like you’ve got the place all cozied up.” He said. Outside the wind and rain beat against the house.

“Just made sure we have food and a place to get comfortable, I’m not sure how long we have to stay in here.” Yelina replied.

“I hope it wouldn’t be long.” He imagined the number of cases requiring his team’s investigation. “We’ll be busy after the storm passes.”

“Well we’d better enjoy our time here alone then,” Yelina smiled.

Horatio took her into his arms and they sat on the sleeping bags Yelina had spread out on the floor. Horatio leaned against the wall and Yelina sat beside him. He put his arm round her.

“I’m enjoying this being married thing.” Yelina said, kissing him gently on the cheek.

“So am I,” Horatio turned and smiled at her. “But this house is a little too big for the both of us.”

“We need to add some children to it.” Yelina said, slipping her hand under his polo tee. “Can’t think of a better way to wait out the storm.”

Horatio chuckled. “I agree.”

They turned to face each other and their lips closed the distance between each other. Slowly they peeled off each other’s garments, oblivious to the raging storm outside. She straddled him, lowering herself onto him.

The storm continued to rage outside when they were done. She sat in his protective embrace, listening to the wind and rain beat against their house.

“I hope this place holds up. I’d hate to see the damage that’s been done when the storm is over.” Yelina said.

“I’m sure the house will be ok.” Horatio replied. “The hurricane’s not passing directly through here anyway.”

They laid down on the sleeping bags and soon fell asleep. Horatio woke, unsure how much time had passed. Silence could be heard from the outside. He gently shook his wife awake.

“Storm’s passed.” He said. He checked his watch. It was the wee hours of the morning. “I’ll go check things out.”

Yelina stood up and followed Horatio out of their basement. The house fortunately was still standing. Wondering outside they saw the full extent of the hurricane. Fallen trees and branches littered the street. Horatio inspected their new house.

“Damage doesn’t look bad. I think I can fix it, replace a couple of shutters.” He said to Yelina who was standing next to him.

“We have to get to work.” Yelina pointed out.

“I’ll get the board ups down and do the fixing later.” Horatio promised. He took her hand and they entered their house again to get ready for a new day at MDPD.

Back