What do you hate?

*big welsh hug* but we better get back to what we hate and not what we love

I hate the fact that the rain is ruining my satilite reception

i hate periods! i'm sorry to you all i bet you didn't want to hear that but i really do hate them.

I hate when food gets caught in your teeth.

lilbug said:
i hate periods! i'm sorry to you all i bet you didn't want to hear that but i really do hate them.

Dont worry your not the only one they get on my nerves and get in the way, damn men have it so easy! lol

I hate it that men have it so easy (period and child birth wise)

:lol: to continue the Welsh-issue..

I hate it that I still haven't finished all Ellis Peter's novels (Brother Cadfael)..

I hate it that days only have 24 hours.. I'm in so much lack of time in my life.

you just have to kmo what to watch Jonathan is good also the wow factor(Like pop idol but in welsh) but pobl y cwm i cant stand. LOL

I hate that people think Wales is in England

Hahhaaha...I hate that some american people think that London is a country. :rolleyes: And England is a city....

Hehehe, I watched this welsh channel for a half an hour...didnt understand a word of it but only watched it cos it sounded like a pretty language. :) Im pretty sure it said...Normal programmes will continue from 6am. :p..

kazzy said:
Hahhaaha...I hate that some american people think that London is a country. :rolleyes: And England is a city....
:lol: When I went to the America everyone I spoke to over there would say 'Wow, you're from London!' :lol: Although I am from London, they would presume I was from London rather than anywhere else in the UK. :lol:

I remember someone asking Bush "what do you think of Wales?" and he replied with "what state is that in?" grrrr

It is a nice language and i hate it when people compare it too German because its not similar atol!!!

Tinkerbell said:
kazzy said:
:lol: When I went to the America everyone I spoke to over there would say 'Wow, you're from London!' :lol: Although I am from London, they would presume I was from London rather than anywhere else in the UK. :lol:

Totally! That and people thinking all English people know each other. It's not that bloody small!!

While in America I also got asked by a THIRTEEN YEAR OLD - "Is your book in English or in your language?"

There is no response to that... ;)

Back