What do you hate?

I TOTALLY agree, a lot of them made a difference and allowed us free speech, they helped make the world we live in and they deserve loads of respect. I try and help out my grandparents as much as i can, they seem to appreciate the help.

I got to say OLD PEOPLE RULE!! I love my grandpearents and my great grand mother shes so cool, my great grand father passed away in december last year :( My great grandfather was amzing he was a prisoner of war in Greece in world war 2. Anyone who is cruel to old people watch out I WILL FIND YOU AND KICK YOUR A**!!

JayneEmilysRealm said:
and I don't care that I'm 1.60m (5'3) - which is small here - they will not pass!!! :mad: Here in the Netherlands a lot of elderly think that they can just go first.. just because they're older.. blegh..

Well I'm 5'1" so I'm not very effective on blocking people but somehow I do what I can :lol: And actually I'll let old folks pass just because I love them.

CSIsMANIAC said: Ouh, I don't like people who mistreat their grandparents. Last year, every morning on my way to school, I would always see this two people. An old man and his granddaughter. The girl is about ten and her grandpa sends her to the train station every morning. But she treats him like rubbish! Asking him to carry her bag, speaking loudly at him[almost yelling!], walking fast and not waiting for him. Not holding his hand when crossing the road! Cruel! Yeah, I miss my grandparents .

If I see that girl, I'm so gonna give her a piece of my mind! :mad:

I hate(really hate) spywares, malwares, viruses, people who create them, hit and run, terminal illness.

I dislike attention seekers, energy suckers, kids who are mean to old folks and yeah those who sue McD's for making them fat. So stupid.

maybe I should start a new thread for people 5'5 and under im 5'2 but my mum is 4'11 lol

zippy im gonna help you find that girl i just decided i hate her

My guinea pig kicks shit out of their cage and they sometimes stick to the wall. :lol: Ok me off topic. I better stop.

I hate when people answer your question with a question...makes me want to slap them up side the head.

'Hate' is such a strong word...when I say 'annoying people' or something like that in my list, I don't hate the people, only the way they act ;)

- School
- Teachers (sorry, I don't hate ALL teachers, but the teachers I have had...*shakes fist*)
- Annoying people
- Immature people
- Close-minded people
- Textbooks (all of mine have sucked! There's so much unnecessary text!)
- Sweat (*cringe*)
- The government
- Hospitals
- Doctors/dentists (Okay...I do hate dentists...and doctors...they scare me. I feel so uncomfortable around them!)
- Shrinks (DON'T GET ME STARTED!)
- Sports (Okay...so I've played a few in my time and I still do sometimes...but most of them I hate)
- Cheerleaders (no offense to any out there!)
- Librarians (again, no offense, it's just...the librarians in my town are terrible!)
- Incorrect spelling/grammar/punctuation (at school, people used to bring me their papers to correct- seriously, there was a line at my desk- and it got on my nerves because they made the same exact mistakes each time, even after I pointed them out to them)

and there's probably more

I hate many things but mostly a thing code named Tracy Silagi. Okay so the code name is her real name but I hate her sooooooo much. I could go on a huge rant but I have to pretend to be doing my homework. Oh I also hate math homework.

WASSITO said:
I hate when people answer your question with a question...makes me want to slap them up side the head.
along with that People who respond to you with one word answers
you can say "I'm gonna go kill myself tommorow" and they respond to you with a "yeah" or a "Okay" or a "cool" you get my drift that SOOOOOOO annoys me
also I HATE when a person tells you they dont do that and then the very next sentence they Do it

I won't say I hate this, in fact I find it extremely annoying and amusing at the same time (if that makes any sense): Back in high school, my mother would ask me if I had any homework. I'd say no. Five minutes of silence later, my mom's asking me if I have homework again. I tease her all the time since then telling her she needs to get tested for Alzheimers. No offense to anyone who knows someone with Alzheimers; I'm sure I'd be devastated if my mom really DID end up with it. and I'd feel really bad for teasing her.

The worst thing is, now that I'm a mom I catch myself being equally scatterbrained sometimes. Maybe childbirth kills brain cells :eek:

scene as I am still in school lots of people push in the dinner que and it really annoys me

I hate that my exams are so close

i know they are so rubbish! i wish we didnt have 2 do them! we got 2 do welsh exams aswell!omg!! i am so failing them!

i hate it when my football team lose and when i go to school the next day everyone winds me up!!

Back