What do you hate?

ye chili 2 exams welsh literature and language and 2 english exams literature and language, But still I love beeing able to speak welsh beacause I can say things like this "Peidiwch ac rhoi stwr i ni pob tro oherwydd mae gennym yr un llun"

I hate that my thumb keeps on clicking as I type its annoying

"Rwy'n cytuno gyda ti draig_coch. Beth yw'r ots fod gan y ddwy ohonoch(neu mwy) yr un llun?"
:p
I HATE CRAZY FROG :mad:

I hate:
death
bad people (dishonest, rude, stupid, ignorant, untruthful, etc.)
hunger in the world
children crying
lack of freedom
cruelty towards animals
sadness
needles and
carrot soup :p

^Agree.

I also hate people who refuse to get a job, insist on living on benefits, claim to have no money, yet somehow have a widescreen TV with satellite.

Grrrrr....

I'm jealous of the Welshness btw! I went to uni in Aber for 3 years and learnt almost nothing. Very sad...

lol welsh is fun but i think we had better tell them what it means cause its very rude and where not suppose to speak as if we are in a group conversation so here goes

Dont give row to us all the time because
Peidiwch ac rhoi stwr i ni pob tro oherwydd

have the same picture
gennym yr un llun / dont give us rows for having the same picture (this has happened a lot of times)

also:

and I Know Its not fair
ac rydw i yn gwybod mae e ddim yn teg!

and then:
I agree with you What what does it matter
Rwy'n cytuno gyda ti draig_coch. Beth yw'r ots

that have the two of you (or more) the same picture
fod gan y ddwy ohonoch (neu mwy) yr un llun?"

I promise it is a correct translation

llun = picture
gwybod = know
Beth ywr ots = what does it matter
stwr = row
cytuno = agree

I apologise we got carried away (Sorry really am) :rolleyes:

justjess said:

I'm jealous of the Welshness btw! I went to uni in Aber for 3 years and learnt almost nothing. Very sad...

Really what did you study (Aber is beautifull dont you think)

I hate that people who get money from the goverment complain about the people who work for a living.

I did drama. It is indeed fabulous in Aberystwyth! I basically learnt croeso, cymru, dim plant, and diolch! In fact I used that last one to sneak into the welsh halls. Oh yes, I'm that cool.

The nice old ladies used to call people (and I'm being phonetic here) cariad - i think it means like 'dear' or something. If you could give me the spelling and translation of that, that would be fab!

I spelt it right?! epic! I loved the old women in the post office! So sweet!

Wish I'd learnt more welsh. Very sad. I do do a kickass welsh accent, but that's it. ;)

Back