What do you hate?

^^ Well then it all comes down to how guys aim then.

I actually dislike pet names that insult people. I mean, 'Casper' is okay but 'Joe Bones'? C'mon. I know I'm skinny but don't have to go to that extent.

I really do hate Owls.
Because they're always hanging around my house and I don't want them to get my kitty.

Laskari said:
I hate when some one flushes the toilet while im in the shower I either freez or burn
- Ewww-- Easy solution. Lock the door, or if you don't have a lock on it go purchase one.

Palm said:
I really do hate Owls.
Because they're always hanging around my house and I don't want them to get my kitty.
- Awe Mr. Kitty, wouldn't they be annoying at night?

You know I've got these huge picture windows up in my room. I hate them so damned much. I love it when it's pitch black in my room at night, I can't stand the light when I'm trying to sleep. There's not point in me having those huge windows, I never open them or open the blinds. What's more is that I can every every god damn thing outside! My room is on the second floor of the house and I can hear damned wind chimes from my neighbor's house! I can hear my father walking outside, I can hear the noise his flip flops make from my second story bedroom!

Oh yes! Paper cuts has to be one of the worst cuts one can get. I got it all the time and yes it stings like hell!

Golden Smile, I agree with you, I hate it when guys leave the toilet seat down. They just can't aim no matter how many times you warn them. And I love Marmite :D

I love owls. Some people say they're unlucky but I like them. For me it's rare to see them. Once I saw 3 of them together standing on a branch. 3 of them looked at me and that was hilarious coz they stood one behind another and poked their heads out to stare at me.

I hate the common cold, sure it gets me off school for a couple days but you still feel like crap during them. Right now I'm suffering one. I'm killing it off with water, fruit, and Beechums all-in-one (strongest stuff I know); it knocks me out in a instant when I can't get to sleep.

I hate being bored.

I hate that stress stresses my skin making them really itchy.

I hate my dog leaving muddy pawprints on my CLEAN carpet.

I hate that if you're wearing a white t-shirt something ALWAYS gets on it.

I hate Sod's Law. :lol:

zippy said:Golden Smile, I agree with you, I hate it when guys leave the toilet seat down. They just can't aim no matter how many times you warn them. And I love Marmite :D
- Yes! You all understand my pain. I've gotten to the point where I leave the toliet seat up just so I don't accidentally sit in it! It's so disgusting, my brother's 18 years old and I've told him time and again to leave the toliet seat up or wipe it off. But does he!? No.

He's actually had the nerve to tell me-
One time I sat in it, got really pissed and yelled at him to wipe it off. And he said: "Well you should have looked before you sat." Grrr!!!!

I hate people who use their bragging rights.

I hate people who are poor sports and can't take constructive criticism.

I hate people who disagree with a person without a reasonable reason.

I hate being short.

I hate people who pull ranks.

I hate liver.

justjess said:
I hate feeling full when there is so much still left to eat.... ;)

I was feeling the exact same way five minutes ago when I was eating Chinese...but then I ate it anyway. Now my stomach hates me :(

CSIannalysse said:
I hate that stress stresses my skin making them really itchy.

Hahaha yeah, I hate that too. Stress also makes my skin breaks out in rashes. :p I dont suppose that happens to you...?

I HATE IT WHEN I LOSE A BOOK! :mad:

I hate the colour BLUE
I hate my brother because he nags like my mom
I hate when my friend call me in the middle of CSI
I hate people with big mouth
I hate people who are rude
I hate bugs too

I hate my brother :mad:

........and blue colour :p

Back