What do you hate?

Yeah I've heard about satellite.

What I loathe (hate is not strong enough)..WOODTICKS and now they are coming back out here since it is spring.

I hate the fat parents of fat kids who claim that they couldn't do anything to stop it. Get over it and take the chocolate out the cupboards....

I have a lot (because I'm emotional and moody)
but the MAIN thing I cant stand is when Others wont allow one thier own opinion (or they hate you because your opinion differs)
example Political standpoint (I'm a Republican I have people who arent Hating me for it) or on a more lesser Level what ship you are So what if I dont have the same ship as another person thats no reason to hate me
Thankfully I dont see that a whole lot here but I have in other places and it drives me insane

JayneEmilysRealm said:
Here in the Netherlands a lot of elderly think that they can just go first.. just because they're older.. blegh..
Oh man I hate old people who thinks and acts like they're better than everyone else cause of their age!

I hate it whenever anybody litters!

justjess said:
I hate the fat parents of fat kids who claim that they couldn't do anything to stop it. Get over it and take the chocolate out the cupboards....

Sometimes it actually is genetics. But I do think alot of parents worry about pleasing their children at all costs, including their health. I'm lucky enough to have a child who LOVES vegetables and fruits and sees McDonald's as a once or twice a month "treat" (even when we go there I always substitute apples for french fries, and he never EVER drinks soda)

Speaking of McDonald's, I can't stand the people who have the nerve to sue them because "McDonald's made me fat", No one was holding a gun to your head making your eat that Super-Sized Big Mac Meal :mad:

I despise McDonalds but I really think that the best we can do is make good personal coices and help to influence the chioces of others but in the end it si up to the individuals if they want to put grease in a bun in their bodies. woah talk about a run-on.

Laetri said:
I despise McDonalds but I really think that the best we can do is make good personal coices and help to influence the chioces of others but in the end it si up to the individuals if they want to put grease in a bun in their bodies. woah talk about a run-on.

Very well-said, despite the run-on :p

Personally, I don't mind them, like I said, it's more of a treat to go there, like any restaurant. I think their salads are very yummy :)

I have a really high metabolism so I cant gain weight even if I wanted to that being said I use to Love Mcdonalds till I went on vacation with my brother and his kids the WHOLE two weeks we were gone we had Mcdonalds for breakfast lunch and dinner (thats all his kids liked or cared to eat) it got old REAL fast

I hate R&B music
I most definitely dislike (since I don't hate people) people who are in the train with me and put on their music on friggin' speakers.. I don't WANT to listen to your friggin' sh!te music! And that's final! :p

Ouh, I don't like people who mistreat their grandparents. Last year, every morning on my way to school, I would always see this two people. An old man and his granddaughter. The girl is about ten and her grandpa sends her to the train station every morning. But she treats him like rubbish! Asking him to carry her bag, speaking loudly at him[almost yelling!], walking fast and not waiting for him. Not holding his hand when crossing the road! Cruel! Yeah, I miss my grandparents :p.

I hate annoying attention seekers, but I'm talking about the ones that will hurt themselves for attention even if eyes are always on them anyway and they always get what they want (I know one of these people).

People who don't appreciate what they have.

People who murder.

CSIsMANIAC said:
Ouh, I don't like people who mistreat their grandparents. Last year, every morning on my way to school, I would always see this two people. An old man and his granddaughter. The girl is about ten and her grandpa sends her to the train station every morning. But she treats him like rubbish! Asking him to carry her bag, speaking loudly at him[almost yelling!], walking fast and not waiting for him. Not holding his hand when crossing the road! Cruel! Yeah, I miss my grandparents :p.

^ I hate that too. Older people so need to be respected :mad:

Back