What did you do today??

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Depth-Of-Love, Sep 9, 2006.

1. messinwithmesser

messinwithmesser Lab Technician

got up, cleaned a little, had lunch, watched baseball game and now checking out talk csi! ;)

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Well I worked this morning and then I spent the rest of the afternoon watching CSI. :lol: I watched about 8 episodes. :eek: After that I picked my sister up from the train station and we did a bit of late night shopping. :)

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I got out of bed, went to the store and bought some makeup. (which I never wear anyway, but my mom encouraged me) After that, we went to some more stores, walked around in cirlces, came home, ate lunch and now I'm here until I get a headache from all the reading. :lol: :p

4. Depth-Of-Love

Depth-Of-Love Lab Technician

lets see...i got up at 8:00 in the morning and drove to my mom and dads house and we went to a book sale together with my uncle(my favorite uncle if i may add). and i got a bunch of books for 0.50 cents each! it was really great and thenwe went out for breakfast. after we finished eating we went back to his house to watch tv and talk. i began to read one of my books and then we had to leave. right now i am at my mom and dads house...and i am very hungry.

5. meshellb2001

meshellb2001 Lab Technician

Got up, drank some coffee, went to the store and Starbucks for some more coffee, got something to eat, clean the house a little, did some dishes, watched tv with my daughter, made dinner, watched some more tv, got on computer for a while, pretty boring saturday :)

6. blackened623

blackened623 Prime Suspect

Lets see... I went to a wedding at 5 something today, and umm...that was pretty much it. Didn't get to watch any CSIs today either...

7. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Well, I woke up 2 hours ago, and I have to take a shower now. That's all.. :p yesterday I didn't do anything special either.

8. FreakyLady

FreakyLady Pathologist

Today it's my dad's birhtday, so we had a wonderful breakfast. In the afternoon some friends will come over and we'll have cake/coffee/tea etc. or we'll have a dinner. (oh man, this means too much food :lol: )

9. LtKitty

LtKitty Pathologist

i woke up, took a shower, did my homeworks and ate breakfast and now i am watching CSI Miami and sitting in TalkCSI :D let's see what else will happen today ;)

10. drkate

drkate Corpse

i woke up, did a few hours of music study for my test tomorrow then i went to a 3 hour rehersal at school for the strings group that i'm in (string consort)... it was so boring... but at least our conductor gave us pizza and lollies! heh... we were so high after all the sugar!

11. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Hmm, I did not do much :p

I sat at home and bitched for a VERY long time that there was nothing on TV, I hated being sick and that I wanted to go on Talk CSI. Then I argued a bit with my roommates whether I should stop complaning or not. Then I got off my lazy ass, called my friend, and made him drive me to the library so I could go on Talk CSI :p...I told him (my friend) that it was my addiction, and I had to feed it :p.

And now here I sit at the library on the computer being poked by random little kids and being glared at everytime I sniff :p

12. meshellb2001

meshellb2001 Lab Technician

I got up about 7:30 or so, got my daughter ready for church, drank some coffee, got on here for a while, ate breakfast, did some cleaning, {again}. tried to watch TV, nothing on, so I got back on the computer, went over to a friends house because she was feeling depressed, came home and ate dinner and got on here, now I may go and watch TV for a while... Really exciting day!!! :lol: My life is so BORING!!!!

13. drkate

drkate Corpse

i went to school, studied from 7:30 to 11am then i did a multistrand (science) test from 11 to 12:30. then i studied for my music test which was from 1:30-3pm

and now i'm going to loaf around for the rest of the day... and tomorrow! heheh!

14. FreakyLady

FreakyLady Pathologist

I went to school and had only 3 lessons because the swimming lessons were cancelled. *Yeah*. I've just finished my homework and in a few minutes I'll prepare something for my Japanese course which is this evening. :)

15. LtKitty

LtKitty Pathologist

i woke up...hardly.. :p as always .. :D in morning i was in hurry! so you can imagine ;) fast, get dressed, brushed my teeth, coffee, sandwich, homeworks, reading RT in one time :lol: at school was fun today, especially when we were cleaning one class, and of course i got the bad thing...floor :p at school i was like that guy from 'Bugs bunny' Tasmanian :lol: ok well now i am here, i should be better go study for my history test :) wish me luck! :D