What did you do today??

I woke up at 09.00, went to visit my grandpa because it's my dead grandma's birthday today. Then I spend the rest of the day working on my thesis, which happens to be about Forensic Science YAYness :D

I woke up at 11:48am because my friend sent me a message..(same person who woke up me yesterday) :rolleyes: she is like nightmare :p
I didn't eat anything till 17:00pm, then i visit my grandma to get some food :D finally i washed my hear...uui feel so clean! :D oh yeah, my parents came home and i get some food again...what? i was hungry, try not eat two days .. :p
so here i am, 23:30pm gotta go sleep, because tomorrow is school :rolleyes: goodnight! :D

The END!

Um, I had a lie-in, finished my book, went to a country park near where I live cos it was a nice day, had dinner in a pub in the park, saw loads of people I know there. It was a pretty good day actually, quite sunny for september.

well i slept at allies and levons place...again. and i umm stayed up real late with them and then we all slept in the same bed...it was very uncomfortable but we were to lazy to move. and then we woke up this morning and we just layed in the bed and talked and then we listened to music. later on we went on a walk and bot suckers , after that we went and ate our suckers in a feild...it was very strange. then we went back home just to hang out. the sad thing is i have to drive back home tomorrow...12 hours!!!!! :( :(

This morning I went to Brookfield Farm (kind of a shopping centre) to get a present for my uncle's birthday, after that I went around to my aunt's and we had a barbecue to celebrate my uncle’s birthday. It was really cool, I played around with my cousins and ate far too much food. :lol:

This morning I stood up at 6:20am and one hour later I went to school. In the afternoon I did my homework (yes I'm a good girl :lol: :devil:). After that I went into the city and bought some new clothes and in 90 minutes my new Japanese Course starts (I thought: Hey, try something new :lol: ). I hope it'll be cool :)

Hmm, I woke up at 6.30 am or something and I went to school at 9.20 or something. Had a fun time there, gotta love gymnastics. I'm so bad at it, but who cares. Got home and did my homework. Maths, German and French, gosh, I hate Maths. Now I'm on my computer and watching ER meanwhile. I'm listening to music and I love it. :) I shall put it off, though. :) I'll eat in an hour, I think, and then CSI's on! :D

oh god, lol. well i had skool and we went over donnie darko again (our movie for english that we are studying, we lucked out :D ) and then did some filming for my media doco. then i managed to get a few hours sleep, which for me is a rarity. later i had netball (we won :D ) and then i watched some of the footage of the memorials of 9/11. and now i am watching dyl sleep and envying him of his lack of my insomnia, lol.

i woke up at 6:45am..got out off bed easy because i saw sunrise,no rain yeey! :p like all mornings i met SupervisoR at flower store and we went to school...today i had 9 lessons ohh gosh! .. :rolleyes: last lesson physics..lots of laughter! :lol: after school i visit my grandma like always..take some food in my stomache :D 16:25pm i am home, start to do one of my homeworks( i need to find some poems for tomorrow), i was reading them and finally..boom..i was sleeping :lol: here i am ..19:07pm, woke up, because parents came home..ok now i will sink again in poem world :p

Got up at 6 am, hopped in my car, dropped my niece off at the academy, drove to work where i spend most of the time doing nothing cuz our server was offline, bought some books during Lunchtime, doing nothing again at work, picked my niece up at the academy, yelling at all the stupid drivers on a german autobahn and finally i´m back home.
I hate Mondays

I got up at 10.00 feeling incredibly ill. I started on my thesis until my mother pulled me away for a steam bath (all my sinuscavities are stuffed) and some medication. Then I went back to my thesis again, my mom brought me some fruit while I was at it and around 5.30 I had dinner and sat outside with my parents for a bit. The weather is nice and it's supposed to help. Now I'm back behind the computer again for my thesis but I just took some medication so I wanna take a little break before I start. Tonight CSI :) and tomorrow my birthday, man I hope I'll be better!

i slept until noon considering it's my day off work. then i came into town. i'm on the net then i'm going to put $30 worth of petrol in my car before heading home

Woke up early, had a shower and watched TV. Then I went to school and had great fun @ English class. :p It's so simple I get bored. And uhm, now I'm at home, with a pounding headache, and my mouth hurts too. Stupid ex-molar. And uhm, I have to go and make my homework. I don't want to. :(

Today I went to school ('till 3pm :( ), made my homework, ate something, learnt something for the Maths test on Thursday :( and in 5 minutes CSI:Miami starts :)

Back