What did you do today??

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Depth-Of-Love, Sep 9, 2006.

1. Depth-Of-Love

Depth-Of-Love Lab Technician

Okay so this a thingy so that you can tell us about all the exciting things that you did on whatever day it is!!

i will go first...
    ok so to day i spent the day with my two friends allie and levon. we slept in late and then we got yelled at..it was very very scary.And then i hung out with just levon(allie was annoying and had to go to class)but yes so we watched tv and we wnet on the computer and we just laughed hstericly! it was fun!
    haha now its yout turn!!!!!!!1 ;)

2. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

I have a feeling that all the replies here will include something about being on a certain TV-related message board.

Anyway, I got off my late night work shift at 7:00 this morning, stopped at a restaurant for dinner, checked email, posted here a little, read a book for a while and got some sleep. Now here I am again. Yeah, i hear you. I know. I gotta get a life.

3. pizzapie

pizzapie Pathologist

I went to the farmers market and took a nap.

4. YouandMe1105

YouandMe1105 Lab Technician

What did I do today. Hmmm well lemme think.

I helped my dad repair the roof of our garage, watched Syracuse lose their football game when they should have won, mowed the lawn, then had lunch and checked my e-mail. Thinking about watching a movie later, don't know which one though.

5. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

I slept pretty much all day. Had to take Nyquil so I could stop coughing and that knocked me out. Woke up at 6 PM, and I think now I'll go watch the OSU/Texas football game with my dad. :D

6. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

I went with my brother to his soccer pictures, went grocery shopping, came back and watched TV, and now I'm here.

7. Sandersgal4lyfe

Sandersgal4lyfe Lab Technician

Did you have any weird dreams?

Today I had three scrimages for freshman soccer, came home, shower, ate lunch, slept, came on here, then was bored the rest of the day, until I came online to do my homework then came on here again. Hm, exciting.

8. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

Yes! OMG I dreamt that George Eads came to my house and when I asked him if I could get an autograph/picture with him, he threw a red rose at me and left! :lol:

Got Taco Bell, which is yummy! Watching The O.C. because my dad stopped watching the game and I'm trying to convince myself to go put my clean clothes away.

9. meshellb2001

meshellb2001 Lab Technician

did some laundry, check my emails and got on here for a while, off and on thru out the day, fed my kids, did some dishes, feel asleep with my 4 yr old, now I'm getting ready to go to bed soon... pretty boring day over all. :)

10. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I got a book at the library, and then my mom and I drove my sister back down to NY. SHe came up from school yesterday for a party and we drove her down today, helped her finish her dorm. She just needed a refrigerator, chairs, and a toaster. Before we left we all went out to dinner, we went to a pa-asian restaurant called Swish. It wasn;t great but I have better tastes than my mom and sister do, things they love I'd find ok. This place wan;t horrible but it wasn't spectacular.

11. FreakyLady

FreakyLady Pathologist

Today I did my homework, learnt a little bit for the class test tomorrow (about German poetry in the era of expressionism :mad:) and in an hour I'll go to my grandma, visit her and have some tea. so all in all a quite calm and easy day :D

12. iwantboromir

iwantboromir CSI Level One

I went to yard sales on my bike. Ended up riding nearly 14 miles! And got some great deals! I had a blast. I wish there were more to go to today!

Later I went to see "World Trade Center".

Oh, did a lot of housework too. Blah

13. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I woke up at 10.30 am, but I fell asleep again and I woke up at noon. I made some homework, picked up my brother and now I'm here. :)

14. Dolphin

Dolphin Pathologist

I woke up at 8 a.m. (I got home at 2 a.m. :D), went to the supermarket, had lunch with my parents, went home and now I'm here.

15. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

Slept in till 11am, which is rather unlike me but apparently I needed it. Then I had lunch with my parents and brother (it was my mum's and brother's birthday yesterday, so spent the day and night there). My dad took me home by car, because I had way too much luggage to take on the train (our washing machine is broken, so I had to do the laundry at my parents'). Chatted with my gf on MSN, meanwhile jotted all the important staff meetings and outings etc in my agenda and realised I have meetings almost every week *sigh* not cool. Skipped dinner (don't tell mum), ate a chocolate bar, unpacked my bags, prepared a lesson for tomorrow, went outside for a smoke and called my best friend, but she didn't pick up :( Just came home from the walk, now I'm here and meanwhile preparing the other lessons for tomorrow. Hopefully my housemate will be home soon (I think it'll take another 2 hours before she gets here though) and tonight I'm going to watch Trainspotting, it's been ages since I watched that movie. Oh and I also found out that my other housemate bought a new TV, which is downstairs in the livingroom, but it's not working yet :(