What did you do today??

Went to school till 14:30pm, visit grandma to ate dinner :p (like always, i feel sorry for her, she needs to wait me everyday from school to make me dinner) :rolleyes:...anyway, got home, turn computer in get sleepy and took a nap, then my friend(same holiday nightmare :lol: ) woke me up again! :lol: we were talking, then she left because CSI was on :) 21:26pm, i am here..but i have some homework to do.. Gee.. :p

got up around at 10ish, ate food, did some school work, read a little bit, Watched Finding nemo, Called my bf, talked to my friend on the phone. Thats about it.

I had a summerjob and today I said goodbye to that job. I had gotten really attachted to the people I worked with, mentally handicapped people who have a higher level of thinking then the ones I usually work with. It was hard saying goodbye to them but at least I still have my regular job with the people that I have worked with for over four years now.
This evening I watched Sex and the City while eating chocolate, I felt I deserved that after my day. :)

I got up at 6.00am, got to work for 8.00am and then spent the next few hours trying to explain to some very loud irish guy that i didnt know what horse had won some random race in 1974 because i want born then, very weird day!

Let's see... I overslept this morning, barely made it to school on time...this afternoon I tried to find the CSI books in the bookstore at the mall...I was unsuccessful. :( I had subway for dinner and did homework while watching CSI. Not one of my greatest days; I hate Tuesdays.

Went to school for an exam which I thought was fairly easy. Then had to do a presentation which I'm sure went awry. Rushed off with a friend to transfer several files at her house. Come to think of it, I've got a packet of leftover gummy sweets. Then, went home to do some damage by deleting one crucial software and made me get mad at myself. Then I watched a spider slowly made it's way onto the computer table from its web. And now I'm sitting here cos I feel like I need to vent anger on online people. Heh...nah. Just kidding :p.

I failed two quizzes, but I studied last night...It was horrible since I had already 6 failed quizzes and 4 passing and 30% of our grade will be taken from the quiz (25 term exam and 20 unit exam..) I am losing hope to pass Maternal and Child Nursing subject this finals...

i went shopping for hiking boots and a waterproof jacket today because im going to new zealand on holiday next thursday! i cant wait.

i've also been studying for my maths exam tomorrow... we're on block testing right now so i get to stay at home when i dont have tests...

Ouh! New Zealand! Well, hope it'll be a great holiday for you Kate :D. NZ is a beautiful place. Come back with pictures!

I got up early to go to school but I'm too ill to go, so instead I took some medication and started doing homework. Then I watched an episode of The X-files for a bit and now I'm doing homework again :)

well i had claas and it really sucked! i was walking around with a friend and a whole bunch of people were like hey kate...YOUR FAT! and i was just like wtf...i dont know you! and then i got home and then i was talking on msn with my friend...i miss her so much she goes to school in fort mcmurray! she goes to keano college!! but she is my bestie and i love her long time!! *gives peace sign* tehehe. but anyways im just sitten here on talk csi and i am hanging out with my school friend pee bob haha jk i just call her that(dont ask), her real name is lauren. lauren says hi! but yes i had a very un fun day except for andrew...he makes me laugh! *points finger at him and laughs* he is very funny but anyway...you probably dont care...so bye! lauren says bye as well

Back