What did you do today??

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Depth-Of-Love, Sep 9, 2006.

1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

I've not been up to much today. Well, I was at work until about 1.30pm, went home and cleaned my room (riveting, I know :lol:). I cleaned it in slow motion, as I've not been feeling 100%. After that me and my mum went down to Ikea, spent the whole time trying to prise my mum away from everything she saw. :eek: She's a nightmare to go shopping with, you turn our back for a minute and she's gone! :lol: Well, that's about it. :)

2. drkate

drkate Corpse

naww, thank you! :) today i did two different maths tests... one for Knowldege and procedures and the other for Model and Problem solving... in total, 3 and a half hours of maths tests... *dies* ahh well... at least it's over now! :D

3. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I woke up at 6.15, took a shower at 6.30, fell asleep (yes, I did), my mum woke me up at 7.30, that means I've been taking a shower for like an hour. Got in my clothes, went to school, had a boring day. When I got back home, I worked out. Yeah, healthy, heh? Too healthy. Made my homework, watched ER, it was so nice. Cute episode. And now, I'm in da house!

4. CSI_Rocks_4eva

CSI_Rocks_4eva Victim

I went to school, walked in the pouring rain to the bus stop, flooded the bus with the drips of water, got home, ate rice, listened to music, came on TALK CSI! wooo :p

5. FreakyLady

FreakyLady Pathologist

Well... I went to school, the Maths test was great (it was easier than expected). At 3pm I was at home, then I did my homework. So nothing special... just a normal day... :lol:

6. prokaryote

prokaryote Witness

i went to work and subsampled water samples! woo! :p then i came home and im staying home b/c it's rainy and depressing outside and im online looking at cars b/c i might have to get a new one

7. blackened623

blackened623 Prime Suspect

I forced myself out of bed at the last minute, made it to school at the last minute, had an uneventful day; then this afternoon I finally got my learner's permit! :D I'm actually surprised I passed the first time... Now I'm waiting for CSI to come on, (4 eps tonight! :))

8. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

A whole lot of nothing! :lol:

9. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

*reads Tink's post* Why do I get the feeling everyone has been going to Ikea lately? Yeah, the catalouge's out and I'm really happy bout it :D.

Todays, was a joyride! Woke up at 6am and realized that it was about to rain. Went back to sleep only to wake up two hours later. Got out of bed, checked email and made breakfast. Then, got dressed to head out for Photography meeting. Rain was pouring like *insert cliche* and yes, I was SUPER happy bout that. Got to school dripping wet. Met up with the members and had tons of activities. After which, we exchanged MSN adds and headed home. No rain this time. Just a slight drizzle.

Yippi-kai-yay! :D :D

10. FreakyLady

FreakyLady Pathologist

I went to school, had a little lunch. right now I'm doing some homework and soon I will go and buy some things. And tonight it's partytime :lol: :D

11. LtKitty

LtKitty Pathologist

I woke up later, because i hadn't first lesson...but because of yesterday's shows and so on, i was like 'only 5 more minutes' After five minutes..more five minutes and bla bla :p then somehow i get out of bed, turn on my laptop and..NO NET connection! aaa! :D i remembered about homeworks so i was doing them at 8:00am before school..horrible :lol: i went to school and slept :lol: last lesson was pretty cool (my fave) we were talking about DNA and kind of that stuff, of course we mention CSI :D then i visit grandma, ate my dinner and now i am home...and i think i need to take a nap.. of course kaj kajkj....*ZZZZZZZzzzzzzz* *snoring*

12. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Okay, uhm. I woke up, I ate my sandwich and went to school. :) It was fun, because uhm, we had fun. :D. Went home after school and watched TV for four hours :eek:. And now I'm over here.

13. messinwithmesser

messinwithmesser Lab Technician

got up...watched some tv....laundry....

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Well I woke up went to school, chiken out 5 minutes before my English oral(I have to do it next class -_-*) and complained about the lack of homeworks 'cause I realy have nothing to do (execpt watching CSI hehe...^^)and now I'm here talking about a so boring day and plus its rainning.Hope yours better than mine.

15. softcake

softcake Pathologist

I slept long, went shopping for groceries, cleaned the home of my guinea-pigs, watched "Crow's feet", watched soccer (German Bundesliga, and yeah - my team won!) prepared dinner, watched a movie...was a slow day, acutally :D