What are you reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Just to name 4*

'Taming of the Shrew' Shakespeare
'My life' Bill Clinton
'The Lone Drow' R.A Salvatore
'Truman' David Mcullough

Velocity by Dean Koontz. Over half done so far and it's been quite enjoyable. I joined the DoubleDay book club so I've got 5 other books to read. Honeymoon by James Patterson, One For The Money & Eleven on Top by Janet Evanovich, Life Expectancy by Dean Koontz and Nighttime is My Time by Mary Higgins Clark.

Something dorky, but uniquely interesting: The 25 Biggest Mistakes Teachers Make by Carolyn Orange, for a book report in our Curriculum Engineering course. :D

I'm reading a book called "Welcome to Lasthaven" by Robert John Burke, He's a co-worker of mine...excellent book!!! I'm also reading "Vallhala Rising" by Clive Cussler...He's my favorate author.

I am reading HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE ( so i can catch up to the 6th one) and it is REALLY good!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just finished Honeymoon by James Patterson (very good..read it in 4hrs) now I am reading Twisted by Jonathon Kellerman
Before Honeymoon I read Countdown by Iris Johansen

Get this: I'm 15 years old and reading a slightly abriged version of "Les Misrables"
I'm on page 31 so far. I just started.

I have to read Huck Finn (Mark Twain) for Honors English 11. It's so hard to get into, cuz of the Southern slang! ACK. It's a picturebook, too, LOL.

Nope HoratioAndMe....I've not read very many of Koontz' books. I've just recently became interested in them. The only ones I've read up to date are: Odd Thomas, The Taking, False Memory and almost finished with Velocity. Is By The Light Of The moon any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back