What are you reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finished the second J.A. Jance novel. You know, alot like CSI except she has been writing them long before the series was on TV.
Now I'm on to Patricia Cornwall. More forensics stuff.
I did read an "historical fiction" called The Minister's Daughter set in the 1600's in England. That was fasinating

Tinkerbell said:
At the moment I'm reading Karin Slaughter 'Blindsighted'. :) I've only just started it, so I'm about 4 chapters in, but so far so good. I do like a good thriller. :D

GOOOD BOOOOOK. :D

I finnish reading "Doctor Jivago" by Boris Pasternak and start reading "If this is a Man" by Primo Levi and it's about the holocaust. I already cryed...

needmorecsi said:
Palm said:
The Daily Show with Jon Stewart presents: AMERICA (the Book) A citizen's guide to Democracy Inaction.

I LOVE that book, you'll have to tell what parts you loved and I'll tell you what I loved.

How about all of it :lol:
No, my favourite is the Tijuana part in the International section. Makes me laugh everytime...

New Book:
Why I Hate Canadians by Will Ferguson. Another Satire :3

final winter by Brendan Dubois
bought it cos it was £3 :D
sounds interesting. very military based, terrorism etc. a bit biased and possibly stereotypical. but im a boy! i love army stuff :p

i just started randomly reading harry potter and the order of the pheonix for like, the second time. i didnt like that book at first but i'm beginning to warm up to it now. anything with my snapey in it is good enough for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back