What are you reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the moment, even though i am supposed to be revising i am reading Faithless by Karin Slaughter. It is part of a great crime, thriller series which i highly recomend.

I'm reading my last year's BA thesis because I need the contents of it for my paper this year :p That's handy :D

The thesis is about "The Turn of the Screw" by Henry James (anyone who is willing to read a novel at least 3 times, I highly recommend it and especially if you read some critics afterwards.. it's so fecking good!).. and the thesis deals with the apparitions of the ghosts, whether they're real or just hallucinations :D

I am reading Tightrope in English class and for my personal enjoyment, "The Psychology of Interpersonal Behaviour" I like psychology and I'm only 14, scary thing is, I understand a lot of what is going on in the book!

I have now read "the Vanished" by Celia Rees. It was just a little bit creepy.
I have also read the Angel Chronicles Volume one.
I WILL be reading "Sorceress"(Celia rees again) again if my sister would just BLOODY WELL HURRY UP WITH IT!!!! :mad:
I might re-read Pirates (yet AGAIN, Celia Rees), in the mean time :D

I'm reading The Little Prisoner by Jane Elliott which I think is actually the saddest and most shocking book I've ever read. I cried on the bus. Oops.

I'm currently reading The Color Purple by Alice Walker. :) I've read raving reviews about it and I can't believe I waited until now to read it. :p I'm almost half-way through and so far it's amazing. It's written in colloquial speech which can be hard to understand, but I'm getting used to it. :)

*loves the Colour Purple*

Well, the movie at least. Such a emotion-provoking film. Just great. I Should read the book soon....

im reading 'a man for all seasons' by some dude... lol! im reading it for english though, i wouldnt voulentarily read it...

The Daily Show with Jon Stewart presents: AMERICA (the Book) A citizen's guide to Democracy Inaction.

Best book I've read since "How to be a Canadian."

Palm said:
The Daily Show with Jon Stewart presents: AMERICA (the Book) A citizen's guide to Democracy Inaction.

I LOVE that book, you'll have to tell what parts you loved and I'll tell you what I loved.

At the moment I'm reading Karin Slaughter 'Blindsighted'. :) I've only just started it, so I'm about 4 chapters in, but so far so good. I do like a good thriller. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back