What are you reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I've Got Your Back" by Brad Gilbert. It's a nice switch, since I'd just finished John McEnroe's "You Cannot Be Serious" (which I also think is a great read). :)

Hehe, great book, had to read it for school once have read it a lot of times since.

I just finished Deception Point by Dan Brown.

I still haven't finished The Rift, but I am taking a break from reading the book and reading Vampire Beach: Bloodlust. I am only four pages into it and I all ready love it. Recomend it especially for vampire fans.

I just finished re-reading the extended and complete version of the Stand. Fastastic! Gets better every time I read it! :)

And I just finished as well, Digital Fortress. Only took me 4 hours to complete it. :lol: Erm, it was boring...but great plot! :D

And so now Ive got nothing to read, Im going to re-read Needful Things by Stephen King. Another fastastic book. :D

even though i read this for my lit class, i thought it was awesome...the center of everything by laura moriarty.

Nothing at the moment. :(

I've just finished reading HP and The Chamber Of Secrets, unfortunately I've miss judged how long it would take to read, so I'm still waiting for the next one in the post. :eek: 2 days without reading HP has been like hell! *sighs* To avoid a situation like this in the future, I've just ordered them all. (god, I'm soooo sad) :lol:

Just finished Jeffrey Eugenides' "Virgin Suicides". I'll be starting Stephen King's "Everything's Eventual" soon. :)

I'm reading a book called The Edge at the moment about a young black boy who is livin with his mum and her abusive boyfriend it's quite touching really.

Integrated Pharmacology, yes this is for class.

For fun, I was looking through a book called Public Lives, Private Prayers.

Last night I was up till midnight reading "The Unseen" and then "Tithe". Finished + loved both. I am now working on "The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole Aged 13 and 3/4" what a mouthful. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back