What are you reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just couldn't get into it and i had to finish it so i started on the last page and read from bottom to top all the way back to the first page. the histories rank low in my favs of the bard.

Currently switching between 4 books:

1. Harry Potter 6
2. Everybreath she takes (True Crime by Ann Rule)
3. God Emperor of Dune (Frank Herbert)
4. A Density of Souls (Christopher Rice)

I'm not reading any b0oks right now,,
I do read some magazines:
- In Touch
- Vogue
- Glossy NL
- Elle
- Avantgarde

I just finished reading Guards! Guards! by Terry Pratchett. It was really good, he has a great sense of humour.

Gender, Church and State in Early Modern Germany by Merry E. Wiesner.

wooooo hoooooooooo :p

Currently reading "Star Trek: Strange New Worlds 8," a collection of short stories written by fans. It would be nice for Pocket Books, also the publisher of the cSI novels, to put out an annual collection of fan written stories based on the three CSI series. Maybe call it "Strange New Cases."

I just finished that. What were your favorite stories?

Just read the first story so far. I only bought it recently. But I have read all seven of the previous editions. I like just about any Star Trek books that I read.

Last month, I read "Tales from the Captain's Table" in a couple of days. Great book and follow-up to the original Csptain's Table novels.

I am in the middle of reading Salt - A World History by Mark Kurlansky. It's fascinating, really!... It's just really boring, as well. >_<

I'm waiting for "Stiff" to come in, I ordered it from bn.com a few days ago. Already forgot the author and full title, but really looking forward to it! I was going to but it in a store once but bought a book on the history of crime, it has newspaper stories on big-time crimes and backgrounds on criminals all the way from the 1800's or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back