What are you reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nine Tailors, by Dorothy L. Sayers
The Complete Sherlock Holmes, by A. Conan Doyle
Moominsummer Madness, by Tove Janssen
Don Quixote, by Miguel de Cervantes

All I've been reading is fiction stories on fanfiction.net. I am hooked on the CSI:Miami stories. They are great and there are such awesome writers on there. :) :)

(god. by the time I reach a week here you guys are gonna be sick of me :D)

Don't worry about it. I already had one of my best friends on the site change their name just to get away from me. If you ever see i_suspect_you, that used to be Gregies_Lady27. :(

I'm reading Red Dragon by Thomas Harris.
I've been reading the Hannibal Lecter series backwards, so I'm almost done reading all the books (even though I've read Red Dragon before). I should be done within 2-4 days. :lol:

Ooh! im reading The Notebook...That movie is the best ever! So is the book...But i cant wait till i get to read Wyoming Stories...(My Jake Gyllenhaal obsession is now A Brokeback Mountain Obsession)

Let's all please remember to keep all of the threads on the subject. If anyone has any personal problems with anyone else on the forum then please direct anything to them (PM them) and not everyone else on the board. thank you :)

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. won't do it again. I just have one question. What do you do if they can't private messages yet because they haven't posted enough times as in my case???????

Currently reading "Star Trek: Strange New Worlds 8," a collection of short stories written by fans. It would be nice for Pocket Books, also the publisher of the cSI novels, to put out an annual collection of fan written stories based on the three CSI series. Maybe call it "Strange New Cases."

i just finished reading The Turn of the Screw by Henry James, naturally i bought the book after repeat viewing of the CSI:LV episode The Turn of the Screw, now i'm decideing what i should read next:

Harry Potter #4 (yea i'm trying to catch up)
The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test by Tom Wolfe

I've been reading the Hannibal Lecter series backwards, so I'm almost done reading all the books (even though I've read Red Dragon before). I should be done within 2-4 days. :lol:

i read richard III backwards, literally. was very interesting.

i read richard III backwards, literally. was very interesting.

Lol. Really? That would be interesting...reading a book backwards.
Although, I usually read the first chapter or so of a book, then I read the last few chapters, then read the book as normal. I don't know why, I just always have...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back